-fifteen-

edited
~~
Addalyn

"Where do you guys want to go? There's the main room where the roadies and visitors, like you two, are and then there's the cool kids' dressing room. There are the boys and a couple of our roadies that we're close with." Michael points to both sides.

"What are you trying to say? We're not cool enough for the cool kids club?" I ask, crossing my arms. "That's exactly what I mean." He says, crossing his arms to imitate me. I walk away from him and head to the boys' dressing room. I open the door with the two of them following quickly behind me. "The cool kids are here!" I yell.

I walk in further past the wall to see Luke looking up from his phone to see who it is, along with a shirtless Calum looking as well. "Ayyy!" The two boys cheer, throwing their arms up in the air. No words were able to escape my mouth after that due to the beautiful view in front of me. I tried not to stare so much. "Ahem, Calum. Decency." Michael says, giving him wide eyes. I groan and look at Michael who sticks his tongue out at me.

Calum picks up the shirt that was on the chair and puts it on, then comes over to us. He gives Danielle a quick hug, and then quickly wraps his arms around me. "Hellloooo, Addalyn." He says. "Hellloooo, Calum." Calum heads back to his seat next to Luke, and Danielle and I sit down on one of the couches.

Sooner or later, many workers start to come in and out, trying to get the boys ready for soundcheck and interviews before the show. I started to feel in the way and move from my spot on the couch. I stand against one of the walls in the room. I didn't realize how many people are actually needed to take care of the boys. Eventually, I decided it was a good idea to step out and let the crew do its thing.

Calum

Our stylist finally finishes my hair, and I thank her. I run out of the room to follow Addalyn. I couldn't let her get lost in this place. I jog for a bit and eventually catch up to her. "Wow, you walk fast. Are you okay?" I ask her, catching my breath. "Yeah, I'm good. Just felt in the way. I decided to give them their space." She says, putting her hands in the pockets of her jeans. The both of us fall silent as we walk to where the tour busses were.

C'mon, Calum, say something.

"You look nice today," I say to her, mentally face palming myself for being awkward with it. She quickly looks up at me and gives me a big smile. "Really?" She asks, her voice getting higher. I laugh and her and nod. I need to change the subject. "So, what do you think? Of the tour life?" "It's crazy. I don't know how you're doing this. I could never." She says, sighing. "I know, it could be a lot at some times. I guess you just have to keep your head up and keep your mind off the drama." I say, leaning against one of the polls so I could get a good look at Addalyn.

God, she's so pretty.

Danielle

The boys were starting to get ready for soundcheck, and I was sitting on the couch watching all the tour members working with them to get them ready. "Where's Calum?" I hear someone ask, but I ignore it to go on my phone. I first go on to Twitter and scroll through random 5SOS update accounts, looking at what everyone was posting for the day. As I refresh the page, I notice a tweet.

omg who is calum with outside the arena

calum finally got a girlfriend????

wow calum got a hot girl suddenly im in love

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE GIRL IS

I jump up quickly from my spot on the couch and look around to see if anyone saw. Of course, Luke sees and gives me a weird look. I signal him to come over here and show him the tweet. His eyes go wide and he grabs my hand, pulling me out of the room. "Why did they go outside? The guards are gonna kill them! Not even the guards, what's management gonna say!" Luke says once we get out of the crowded room. "I don't know. Knowing Addalyn, she probably needed air and Calum followed." I say.

We start to walk around the backstage area before we notice Calum and Addalyn laughing together on the side. "There," I say, pointing. When we get closer, we notice the fans taking more pictures as the two of them talk. We stand underneath an awning so the fans don't see us. "Addalyn!" I call, but she doesn't hear me. "Calum!" Luke screams, finally getting their attention. We wave them over to come back inside.

"What's wrong?" Calum asks. "Calum, I'm glad to see you happy, but you have to think about who you are," Luke says, crossing his arms. "What does that mean?" Calum says, upset and anger in his voice. "You're in a famous band. Don't you think it was pretty obvious that the two of you would get noticed?" Luke adds. Calum starts to realize what has happened, but Addalyn still looks confused. Poor girl... and she was just starting to enjoy everything. I take out my phone and show them the picture on Twitter.
_______
w.c. 972

omg what people are actually ready this? hi, my name is laur and i love you

thank you for reading, if you want to see anything happen in the book, leave a comment and ill look into it <3