-nine-

edited
~~
Addalyn

It was the next day, and I was ready to go back home. I barely got sleep last night from the little party the boys had next door. I actually woke up at 5 am to hear the boys making noise in the hallway as they left the hotel.

Once again, another sleepless night for Addalyn. I honestly don't think I have gotten a good night of sleep since the night before our concert in Jacksonville. I should start keeping track of this, wasn't summer meant for sleeping in?

It was around 8 am, and I started to pack my things. Due to all the noise I was making, Danielle wakes up. "Addalyn, go back to sleep. It's only 8:30.." She says, turning over in bed.

"I can't sleep anyway. Here, I'll be a nice friend and pack your things, too." I say throwing her suitcase down on the bed. "My dad always told me to wait until they come knocking on the door and kick us out," Danielle said closing her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well, my dad always told me to make sure to get the free breakfast." I say. The words "free breakfast" makes her jump out of bed and grab her clothes, running to the bathroom to get dressed. I finish packing both the bags and we bring them downstairs. We find a table and get a free breakfast.

"Your dad is a smart man," Danielle says, throwing a piece of bacon into her mouth. I nod in agreement, as I go to get a refill of my orange juice.

"So what's the plan? We leave now and make it back home by dinner time?" I ask her, scrolling through my phone to see if any of the boys tweeted anything. "Uhh, yeah. Yup, that's the plan." She says.

We grab our suitcases and head to the car, getting ready to take another 7-hour car ride back to Florida. I take the aux cord and start playing 5SOS music. The GPS voice comes over the music and tells us to get off in two exits to make our way back to Florida.

"Hey..quick question," Danielle starts, "How much did you pack for the trip for Alabama?" She says, gripping onto the steering wheel. "Um, I don't know," I say, taking a chip from the bag and throwing it into my mouth.

"Okay, how about clothes? How many clothes did you bring?" She says this time. The GPS says we were one exit away. "Danielle, why are you asking me this? I have no clue, maybe two or three outfits?" I say. She sighs, "Whatever... there have to be stores there."

She turns out of the lane and misses the exit, staying on the highway. "Um, you missed the exit. You have to turn around." I say, pointing back at the exit she missed. Danielle doesn't say anything, but what she does do is pull into the fast lane, driving further and further away. "Danielle, what are you doing? You're scaring me now." I say. Suddenly, we hit bumper to bumper traffic. Danielle takes her hands off the wheel and turns to me.

"Surprise, we're going to Georgia!"

"Georgia? Why the hell are we going to Georgia- Oh my God, you cannot be serious right now."
_______
w.c. 555