-four-

edited
~~
Addalyn

IT'S CONCERT DAY!

I jumped out of bed and got my phone to see if any of the boys posted anything. I go on Twitter and send out a tweet.

@addalynjamxx: It's concert day! So excited for tonight @daniellesbigworld @Calum5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Luke5SOS @Michael5SOS #SLFLJacksonville

I place my phone on my bed and get ready for the big day ahead of me. I go into the bathroom and do all the necessary things I have to do. When I come back out, I see my phone blowing up with notifications. I quickly get dressed and check my phone shortly afterward.

Twitter: @Calum5SOS liked your tweet!

"HE DID WHAT?" I scream at the top of my lungs. Danielle comes running into my room. "WHO? WHO DID WHAT? WHO AM I FIGHTING?" She screams back.

Danielle's mother runs into the room, "WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?" She screams at us.

"CALUM...CALUM LIKED MY TWEET!" I scream, jumping up and down. My husband, Calum Thomas Hood, noticed me..for a second time, may I add? Never forget about the chalk art.

"HE DID WHAT?" Danielle screams, as her mother rolls her eyes, knowing that we're talking about 5SOS again. Danielle grabs my phone and stares.

"Oh my God, Addalyn this is amazing!" She squeals, "This means he wants to date you." "Pff, date me? Dani, all he did was like it." I add, taking the phone back from her and looking at the notification. "No, no, no, I'm convinced that means he wants to date you. I read a fanfiction like that once. First the band account, now Calum? Honey, you're on your way to life in paradise."

"Danielle, that's fanfiction. This is reality. Things just don't happen like that."

"Don't knock it til it happens, Addalyn!" She yells, going back to her bedroom to get ready.

Calum

I made sure this morning to wake up early, and maybe go outside for a run. I was cooped up inside my bunk all day yesterday, so my legs need a bit of activity. Plus, the weather in Florida is always so beautiful.

Before I get ready to go out, I scroll through Twitter. I like some tweets from fans and reply to some, as well. A little bit later, I grab my headphones and my wallet. As I walk outside of the hotel we stayed in last night, I noticed that there were some fans in the lobby. I could tell from their band merch. Luckily, they don't notice me and I continue on my jog.

I run throughout the streets of Jacksonville and eventually find myself becoming tired. I look on my phone for the nearest Starbucks and find one not too far from where I was. I walk over to it and order myself an iced coffee. Since it wasn't full in the place, and the people who did occupy seats were older, I take a seat for a bit and continue to look through my phone. After 20 minutes of continuous scrolling, I tell myself it's time to head back to the hotel.

I continue to drink my iced coffee until I walk into someone and it falls to the ground.

Addalyn

"Why don't you want to wear the flannel now?" I ask Danielle. "It's a fashion statement." "What is up with you and flannels? We'll wear it when we get to the concert, I'm not wearing it now." I huff and cross my arms.

It was 10 am, and Danielle and I were already on our way to Jacksonville. The city was an hour away from the house, so we headed out early to go explore. "Oh my God, you don't even know how excited I am for tonight! I finally get to see the boys in person after almost a year. I must say, this was one of your good ideas, Addalyn." Danielle says as she taps along to the song on the steering wheel.

"Why, thank you. And must I say, I think I have just come up with an even better idea. There's a Starbucks on our way to the arena. I think coffee sounds amazing."

"Coffee always sounds amazing. Put it in the GPS!" I type in the closest Starbucks to the arena, and we make it there in 30 minutes. Once she parks the car, I get out and follow her towards the door of the coffee shop.

"Can you believe it? I'm going to see my husband tonight. It still hasn't hit me yet." She cheers, turning around and walking backward so she could face me.

Shortly after, Danielle walks into a man wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses. His drink falls to the floor. "Are you kidding me, Danielle?" I walk over to the scene.

"I'm so sorry about that. She can be a ditz sometimes. Danielle? Are you going to apologize?" I turn to Danielle to see her frozen in her tracks, only staring at the boy.

I turn back around, "I promise you, she means well." The boy laughs, "It's totally fine, no worries." "Let me buy you a drink," I say to him. He nods in agreement and we head inside.

We wait online and I could feel a stare from the boy through his sunglasses. "Is your friend okay?" He then asks me. I turn around to notice Danielle didn't follow us in, but she stares at us through the window. "No, not really," I say, laughing. I order Danielle and I's drinks and the boy's drink, too.

"Here you are." The barista says, handing me the drinks. I thank her and hand the boy his replacement drink. "And here you are," I say. "Thanks." He says, smiling at me. I turn around to grab some straws, "By the way, what's your-"

I turn back around and the boy was gone. Literally gone. No where to be found. Weird...

I go back outside and see Danielle standing in the same spot I left her in. "Um, Addalyn? This may be really crazy, but I'm almost 99% sure that the boy was Calum Hood." She says. I start to laugh, "Pff, Danielle you are crazy. I'm pretty in love with the boy and if he was with me I think I would realize it."

Calum

I look back up from my drink on the ground to make eye contact with a terrified teenage girl. "Are you kidding me, Danielle?" I hear from a distance. The girl, who I'm guessing her name is Danielle, continues to stare at me. The second girl comes up to me and I make eye contact with her.

"I'm so sorry about that. She can be a ditz sometimes. Danielle? Are you going to apologize?" The girl turns around and looks at Danielle. Danielle continues to stand frozen, still looking at me. "I promise you, she means well."

I start to laugh, "It's totally fine, no worries." I answer. She smiles at me, "Let me buy you a drink."

Should I let her? What if she knows who I am? I can't say no to her, she's kinda cute.

I quickly nod and we walk back into the Starbucks. I'm surprised that someone her age does not know who I am. Especially for the fact she is wearing a flannel... Although, I think her friend has caught on to who I am. I need to get out of here, quick. I continue to stare at her from time to time. I try to hold myself back from staring, but there's just something about her.

"And here you are." The girl says to me, handing me my drink. She turns around to get straws, and that's when I make my escape. I run out the side door and walk fast back to the hotel.
_______
w.c. 1300