Chapter 39

My babies are growing up big. Teran finna be 4 and jania is 7 months. 23 with two beautiful kids. I hate being sick tho. Me and Jermaine still talks but not back on that level.

"Mommy daddy calling" teran said running in. I sat up and answered

"Hello" i asked catching a damn headache.

"Damn, you sound bad .. You gotten any better"

"Some what" I said coughing.

"You still in bed?"

"Yes"

"Tell teran to come to the front door" he said.

"Teran your daddy at the front door" I said as he jumped down and ran. The phone disconnected and I laid back down in my dark room. Its cold and snowy outside but I got my curtains closed and lights off. Jermaine walked in looking so tall and sexy oooiiweee !

"Wassup bae" he said as I sighed

"Hey jermaine" I said.

"Sit up so you can eat" he said. I did and he fed me Chicken Noodle Soup with the good ass meat in it. He fixed me a nice hot bath and got in it, bathe then got out and saw him rocking jania to sleep. I took some medicine then laid down.

"Get up Bae"

"No, I'm to weak to walk" I said

"Wanna go to the Emergency Room?"

"What? Hell No Ainn Got Time To Be There All Night"

"But you'll feel better, you done had this cold for a week nii"

"So"

"So nun, if I put them to sleep and your temp done got hotter .. Yo ass going to the hospital" he said. I pouted and wanted to laugh but my chest and throat hurts bad. He put jania down in bed then knocking came at door. He opened it and Gorgeous was there with her 11 old daughter.

"Hey Girl"

"Hey" I said.

"Hey Nia"

"Hi, where's your Lil brother"

"With daddy" she said. I gave her the remote and she turnt to RHOA.

"Get your shoes, gorgeous watching the kids"

"No Bae ion wanna go to the hospital and I AINT GOING"

------------

"Tania Johnson"

"Tsk, this me" I said getting up. Girls was throwing they selves at him since we been here. He grabbed my hand and we went in the back. I got a check up and they gave me some medicine. It was 1 a.m when we left. I went home and got in bed.

___________________________________________

Jermaine POV

I got up since teran and jania was woke but not tania.

"Y'all wanna fix mommy something to eat"

"Maa mee" jania said smiling

"Yea, mommy gotta cold and doctors gave her some medicine" I said sitting her in her high chair. Teran open the refrigerator and we breakfast out which was pancakes, sausages, eggs and bacon and we started the cooking. After cooking she walked in and we ate. She was smiling and had her appetite.

"So what we doing today?"

"Today, I was going to pack me, teran and jania things and go to mom party" she said. I nodded because I already knew that. I got a Lil surprise for her at her mom party that everyone knows about except her ! She packed clothes then round 5 we got to the Airport and left.