9 months later

Jermaine POV

It's been 8 months since tania moved. Dominique and Joanna tells me how she coming back her senior year. I've been to basic training and got a tattoo during it going down my arm. I got back with my lover Meshay and it's been kinda great. I love her ass ! I got ready for the game and tonight is our senior night basketball game👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 ! We was leaving out the weight room and ran to the gym. we got there and started getting hype jumping up.

"HERE COME THE CLOVERSSSSSSS" the reporters said as we ran out to the court in a line and got cheers. this bihh was hella pack. We got warmed up and practice a little.

****

I was headed down the court and dunk as they roared. I high five my teammates until she caught my eye. It was the 2 qtr and we was going in.

"GO BAEE" Meshay yelled. she had a jacket on with my name, picture & number on it. Tania walked in with 2 other girls holding her brother hand and sat down.

"Yo Jermaine" coach yelled. I ran to the side and listened to him.

"Let Corey Go Out For A Few And Take A Break"

"Okay"

"Corey Get In There" he yelled. Chad went down and dunk getting it hyped again. we had the score to 67-63 ! After a few minutes had people standing and clapping then a nigga tripped Isaiah up and made my nigga fall hard.

"Ooooooooo" the crowd went.

"What then bitch" the boy said. Chad walked up and lost his anger punching the boy. whistles was blowing and we broke em up. Ambulance people and his mom was over with Isaiah the they brought the stretcher and placed him on it and walked out.

"Jermaine We Need You In" coach said. I walked out on the court and the game started back. I went down and made the shot. I looked at tania and Meshay was 2 rows above her. With 14 seconds on the clock the other team had it but I ran down and took the ball and throwed the ball up made the shot as everywhere cheered.

*

*

Tania POV

We moved to Kansas so mom can be close to grandma since she was sick. I've came back to the senior night game since we just got back from Kansas and plus I got Sierra and Lani with me from Nebraska. They met Dominique and Joanna and D & J met them. We watched the game and it was good. they did they thang. All of em won the game except the girls.

We was walking to my car as I heard my name being called.

"TANIA?"

"Hmm?" I said turning around seeing jermaine.

"Wassup"

"Nothing, Finna go take her to jamal house then Ace to see what's popping"

"So you don't wanna chill with me"

"Boy please, take your ass to Meshay and go chill"

"So that's how we acting towards each other" he asked. I sighed

"Dominique put Kelvin in the car seat for me"

"My boyfriend don't wanna be in that carseat, do you bae" she said as laughed at her and tried talking but it was gibberish.

"Tania, so that's how we acting towards each other" he asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Look Jermaine Ainn Got Time For Meshay Talking Shit So Please Move Back"

"Gimme Kiss"

"No"

"Gimme One"

"No, I don't kiss my exes" I said as he pulled me into a kiss that bought back feelings. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back then pulled away. I opened my car door and got in.