2 Months Later

Tania POV

After I got off work, I was exhausted and got in the house but stopped in my steps. I heard moaning but didn't think I heard it correctly. So I tipped toed upstairs, see my kids wasn't here so you know I tipped toed and I heard it. Jermaine wanna fuck some Lil ASS hoe in my bed but I got something for his ass. I tipped toed to jania room and opened her closet door pulling out a box that had my glock in it. I placed my bullets in my gun and cock it back. I smiled at this baby. I tipped toed to door and turnt the knob peeking in seeing a bitch riding. I opened the door wider to see the bitch SIERRA. I shot and just let my round go off. After it finished she was screaming in pain.

"Really Jermaine Really? FUCKING THIS BITCH IN MY BED? NIGGA YOU AND HER GOT 5 SECONDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OR I'LL PUT A BULLET IN YHA ASS" I said as they got up and ran out.

"Babe J-Just lemme explain?"

"Yeen gotta explain shit, get the fuck out nigga" i said which he didn't move. I pulled a gun out my purse and he left. Fuck He Thought This Was.

Jermaine POV

bruh, I lost whole fucking world in 0.5 seconds. Tania was my world and my kids and I lost that bruh. I need to leave these exes and hoes alone when I already got somebody good at home. She was my fiancé and I done fuck that up. I was at Jamal house chill in with him and my boys.

"No because every time yo ass eat a honey bun and pickle together, you was pregnant and yo ass better not be pregnant" Dominique said walking in on the phone and started changing my godson diaper.

"Hold on I gotta put you on speaker so I can change Brandon diaper"

"Stop Teran and eat your burger" tania said on speaker.

"So you not pregnant?" Dominique asked.

"No, I haven't had sex girl .. I'm just horny and hungry" she said

"Maybe y'all need to talk" d said

"I would but knowing him, he at the trap or something... I'm tryna see if he gon come back and explain" she said as a doorbell rung on the speaker.

"You in love girl"

"Yes, hold on i think thats him" tania said as I heard rumbling.

"Girl what the hell mark want?" Nia said as I sat up and got heated then heard rumbling and the phone disconnected.

"Hello? Tania?" D said. She called back but no answer. I grabbed my keys and left. I did 80 to her house and heard screaming in the house. I cock my gun and walked in slow. I saw my son and told him to come here. He came quietly and I hid him behind me.

"Get away from me"

"Bitch hush cause yo ass gon give me some, the way jermaine talks about your pussy ima have yo ass right and you already wet wit yo fine ass"

"Marcus MOVE" tania screamed. I walked up and hit that nigga with the butt of my gun. Tania got off the counter and hugged me tightly. Jamal and the boys walked in tying his ass up and took him to the trap.

"Babe lemme explain" I said. She nodded and I told her.

-----

"Ight look Dominique and Keyundra coming over so just call me if you need anything"

"I do"

"What?"

"Some chili cheese fries from krystals, a whopper from burger king and oreos"

"Damn what kinda appetite you got" I asked as she smiled.

"Pregnant" Dominique said then started coughing.

"No I'm not, jania only two months why would I be pregnant again?"

"It can happens"

"Just cause you pregnant again don't mean I'll get back pregnant that early" I said as we both started laughing. My son was looking good in his blue today since he was with his grandma.

"Do yo pose fah me"  I said. He did it and I snapped it then left.