Wedding Practice

Tania POV

Chad Was Here But We Wasn't Practicing Yet Cause Everybody Wasn't Here But That Bitch, Jermaine And They Son Was Here. Chad Kept Making Teran Smile.

"Who his daddy?"

"He doesn't have one well he do but his dad got another family so I'm his mom and dad"

"I wanna help raise him. His daddy must be a fool bruh he handsome asf and his smile bruh ..... You sure he aint mines"

"We never had a sexual occasion"

"Remember when we was little mom said when you kiss you could get a girl pregnant and we did kiss remember" he said as we both laugh.

"Yes"

"Teran And Chad" chad said throwing him in the air.

"Really"

"I'll love to have me a lil mann" chad said making him smile.

"Don't you have a girlfriend tho?"

"Yea, she somewhere" he said sounding a little sad.

"Why you seem sad?"

"Cause ion trust her bruh" he said

"Dang"

"Mwaa, fyyyy"

"We gon go get you something"I said getting him.

"Mom, my baby hungry so ima go get him a burger or something cause we haven't ate"

"Alright sweetheart" she said. I got up and left out. We walked out and went to burger king and krystals. I had him buckled up in the front and fed him ! we got back to the church and parked sitting in the car eating. After he finished his food i unbuckled him and then opened my krystal chili cheese fries seeing him looking.

"You just ate bookie"

"moee moee" he said looking around whining. i fed him some too then afterwards we went back inside. He was turning 3 in 2 more months. i keep him closer to me because he's my heart. we walked in and sat down. i guess all them was practicing. Mom was bout to practice walking down and ' You For Me Johnny Gill ' and teran got down taking his baby steps and walked to her .. she got his hand and they walked down.

"Aww my baby walking his grandma down the aisle baby" i said as everybody laughed. "Go Head Teran" i said as he smiled at me and came to me. we was here for hours then left. i went to mom house and me and teran took a nap.

****

"Aye wake up" Jermaine said shaking me. I opened my eyes slowing then saw him holding Teran. I sat up and sighed.

"Why you in here?"

"Cause we gotta talk"

"About What?"

"What's your plan?"

"What?"

"What's your plan?"

"Nun of your business" I said getting off the bed.

"Look tell me your plan"

"Ainn got no plan"

"So where the fuck you been?"

"Minding My Business"

"So you went and had another baby by that nigga Chad"

"Wtf? He is not chad baby look at him nigga he look just like your stupid ass but he's not stupid and I'm raising him up not to be like your ass" I said getting teran and left out & saw mom in the hallway getting teran.

"Go talk to him"

"Maa"

"Goo niaa" she said. I sighed and walked back in.

"I don't know have a plan Jermaine" I lied. "but look what you're doing? You with a bitch who kilt our damn son and got a baby by her"

"Look Chill Ight, She Gave Him That Name And Wrote It On The Birth Certificate And My Signature Before I Could Even See The Baby. I got a DNA test and he not even mines"

"Well who the fuck baby is it?" I asked. He sighed and rubbed his waves.

"Kemontre" he said. I guess that's another to add to my fucking list.

"Tania, You Think My Mom or You Mom Would Watch Teran Tonight"

"Fah What?"

"Lemme take you to dinner"

"You straight"

"She's Going" mom yelled. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I wanna know your plan"

"Blah, my plan is for you to get out my face" I said as he pulled me into a hug..

"Tania. Me and Teran going to Candice house so be back later" mom yelled.

"Uhh okay" I said.

*******

Jermaine POV

"We been thru to much nia, I love you to much bruh !! You didn't even tell me we had another son, the first time I laid my eyes on you that day in high school I knew you was gon be mines. I love you" I said as she cried on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jermaine, you hurted me more than I did you. We lost our son cause of that girl and you been dating her !! You left me for a fucking downgrade"

"Bae we all have our mistakes"

"I know" she said. I hugged her then got a call then sighed

"Answer it" she said then walked out. I pulled out my phone and answered.

"Hello"

"BAE SOMEBODY KILT MY SON, SOMEBODY SHOT OUR SON"

"You mean kemontre son, bruh call him not me" I said then hung up. Tania walked in eating oreos and cut on the news.

"4 Year Old Tremaine Jones Shot And Killed Today At 6:27 ! No Evidence At This Time But If You Know Anything Please Call The Police" the newscaster said.

"You kilt that baby didn't you?"

"Just how the hell could I kill him if I'm here wit yo ass" she said then mumbled something.

"Say what?"

"Ainn say nothing" she said. I talked then at a certain point I was getting on hard. I tried to maintain myself but she keep saying ' Twerk Team ' and dancing !

---------

I kissed up her neck and we us a little sex altercation and looked in her eyes as she looked in mines.

"Give it to me one time" she said as I peck her lips fast.

"Give it to me two time"

"Give it to me 3x"

"Let it get it" she said as we bust out laughing and kissed each other again.

"I love you"

"Love you too Bae" i said. We got up and took a shower then we cleaned up the room together. Neicy bought Travis back in and Tania gave him a bath. She showed me a picture of them after he got out the tub and dressed smiling. My Lil nigga look short asf !