Chapter 18

Sierra POV

Today has been a great day and me & Bae having a day out together. We matched alike and so many people had compliment us about how we look. I love him so much since these 4 months. He makes me smile hard and nobody can replace that.

"I love you sierra, and I know I'm early saying it but you've brightened up my day everyday and I wanna make us into one" he said

"I love you too" I said as he pulled out a white small box from out his pocket and asked me those 4 words 😍😍😍😍😍😍OH MY GOSH.

"will you marry me"

"YES" I said jumping up happy asf. he placed it on my hand and the whole mall started clapping at the food court.

"I love you jermaine" i said jumping on him and peck his lips.

"I love you too baee" he said pecking my lips twice carrying me out. I got down and ran up to beauty.

"I'm getting married" I said as she screamed hugging me. My day has been amazing.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

1⃣ year later

Tania POV

"JOHNSON"

"Here" I yelled. he came down and opened the cell. I looked at Rachel then got up. he walked out and walked behind a lady dressed as a lawyer.

"Hi, miss. Johnson I'm Mrs. Watkins and I just wanna ask you a few questions. it can reduce your time if you be really honest.

"Okay"

"how many more months do you have here?"

"8"

"Do you have a son?"

"Yes"

"How old"

"He's 1"

"How much time you was told to be held"

"2 years"

"Have you been in any trouble"

"No Ma'm"

"Will you get into trouble once you leave"

"No Ma, I Mean Ma'm"

"Will You Be A Good Mother"

"Yes"

"Okay Ms. Johnson !! Give me a few minutes and I'll see what we can do"

"Okay" I said.

********

"Be ready tomorrow ms. Johnson !! You answered truthfully and will be getting out" she said. I gasped

"Thank You Thank You So Much" i said hugging her. she smiled brightly.

"You're welcome"