MISSING TREMAINE

Dominique POV

It's been 2 days since tremaine been missing and my Bestfriend don't even smile no more right now. It's 7 p.m and the whole city been looking. the doorbell rung and Jarod answered showing 2 police officers.

"Did you find him" tania asked.

"If the family would please follow us" one said. I grabbed my keys as everybody ran out. we droved to the big bridge seeing police light flashing, fire truck lights and ambulances lights everywhere. They had cars stopped !! We all got out and waited to see what happened then something was coming up. police boats was in the water down there then a yellow pad came up with a small black bag.

"Noooo Noo Noo Noooo" tania said crying already. she ran over but police's grabbed her.

"Can we get the parents" a police officer said. they walked over and unzipped the bag with tania screaming and crying getting down to where he was as jermaine walked off crying. his family went and got him as we ran over to tania. I was crying hard in jamal arms !

"Baee, calm down .. its gone be alright" he said. I held him tight as I cried. everybody was hollering and crying.

"Why babe"

"Shhhh" he said. They tried to pick tania up but she wouldn't let tremaine go. After a few minutes she let him go crying.

"Tremaine Come Back" she said crying walking past me. jamal hugged me as I saw the coroners zipped back up the bag and placed him in the coroners van. I looked over seeing tania had fainted. we walked up seeing the ambulance people putting a IV in her arm and place that air thingy on her nose and the bed and put her in the back of the ambulance.

"Her blood pressure is high and she's not breathing correctly so we will take her to the hospital so we can run a few test" he said

"Alright" jarod said. I saw that him and jermaine daddy had rage and anger in they eyes. We left and went to the hospital which she was doing good. Everybody left after they discharged her.

Jermaine POV

I placed tania in the car and got in and droved home. she had her head on the window the whole time. I pulled in the driveway and got out. she was walking up to the porch as I stayed at the car placing my head and arms on it. i shed tears BRUH !

"Jermaine, they kilt him ... why?"

"Why was our son found under a bridge tied up and beat up with 2 bullets in his head" tania said as I cried harder. The front door opened with both our moms and some family.

"Come yall, come on inside" Niecy said. mom wiped my face and we went inside. Tania ran upstairs and I sat down by my mom laying my head on her like a baby. she rubbed my head and back.

"Maine, Stop Crying Nii It's Gon Be Alright Sweetheart"

"BRUH ION GIVE 5 FUCKING FUCKS, UNTIL I GET THAT DAYCARE CAMERA AND SEE THEM CAMERAS ON THE BRIDGE THEN DONT CALL MY FUCKING PHONE" dad yelled from another room.

"I WANT THAT PUSSY NIGGA CLOSE TO MY FUCKING GUN AND HIS ASS AND WHOEVER ELSE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT GONE SUFFER NOW GET ME MY DAMN INFO OR ILL GIVE YALL HELL" jarod said. Niecy came downstairs.

"She alright?" Auntie Cora asked her.

"Yea, she's taking a bath now and still crying !! Lord just need to wrapped his arms around her and pray"

"Jermaine baby you need to eat something" mom said. I shook my head.

"Ainn hungry" I said low.

*****

I got up and went upstairs to tania room seeing her taking a pill and drunk some water. she walked over and laid in bed. I went in the bathroom and took a shower letting the hot water hit me as I was thinking! After 20 minutes I got out and walked in the room with a towel wrapped around my waist. I opened the door and saw tania staring at me.

"Like something you see?"

"Like something you miss" she said. I dried off and placed on some boxers and walked over to her.

"I'm so sorry babe" I said hugging her.

"It's okay, while you was in the shower me and our moms had a talk and he's okay jermaine, he's watching over us and loves us" she said.

"I should've got out these streets when he was born"

"Don't blame yourself but yes you should have" she said as I cried in the crook of her neck..

"Nia I love you"

"I love you too" she said. we cuddled up in pitch black dark talking bout memories we had with him.

Rest On Babyboy 👼👼🙏🙏✨✨⛪️