bitch crazy aint she

Tania POV

Today I wore my tremaine airbrush shirt to work with a pair of skinny jeans and my pink, white and black Jordan's. When I get off work me and the kids I visiting his grave since today makes 4 years that my baby been gone I worked 8 hours straight and tired. Dad had filled my bank account up like he always been doing since he a drug lord too. Me and my kids will be flying back to Pennsylvania tonight ! I went to Paula ( Jermaine Mom Name Now ) house and got my kids and we visiting Tremaine. We stayed there for 35 minutes then left cause our flight in about 2 hours. We went home and got out opening the front door seeing duffle bags and boxes that I didn't pack then heard laughter. I walked to the living room seeing sierra and beauty.

"And She's Herrreeeeee" sierra said as they laughed with champagne in they hand.

"What the fuck y'all bitches doing in my house?"

"Correction My House. I pack your shit like Jermaine told me to" sierra said. Ainn got time for these bitches. I grabbed our shit and placed it in my chevy tahoe and left. I droved to the trap so they can say bye to they dad.

"Wassup babe"

"Move"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Really? Why that bitch back in your house?"

"Who?" He asked confused

"Sierra, Jermaine.. You know what we leaving so say bye to your kids" I said passing him jania and walked out. I went to my house and told the girls and mom that we was leaving.

*****

"Let's Go Y'all"

"Babe you ain't gotta leave"

"No, move you fucked this up....I forgive you but we have to go" I said then we left. I went to mom house and let mom and my family say bye to us then we went to the airport and left.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 days later

We got here at 4 a.m this morning and all of us took a bath. I texted everyone from LA telling them we made it safely then we went to sleep !