Chapter 21

Tania POV

I got back home last night spending time with my tre and J !! It was nice Asf ! I loved it, seeing him smile !! He acts just like jermaine sagging and shit but that's gotta go. I took a shower then got dressed because today is kelvin's birthday party. I helped mom cook with auntie them and looked out the window seeing jermaine, that bitch and my baby. they came in.

"Hey Maa Maa" he said

"Hey Baby" I said hugging him. he got down and went upstairs. After cooking I went upstairs hearing jermaine and tremaine talking.

"Daddy why do you and mommy get mwad at ee snutha"

"Mommy just ion know tre"

"Do you luh mommy"

"Yes I love your mommy ! If it wasn't for mommy then I wouldn't have you lil man"

"I luh you daa"

"Love you too lil mann"

I walked past them and went into my room. jermaine came in.

"You going to the ARMY?"

"I was thinking bout it but Nawh not anymore"

"You finna get dressed?"

"Yes" i said. he bit his lip and left out. I got dressed in some blue jeans, a orange polo shirt and my grey and orange jordans. I went downstairs and the party had begun. it was going great. my baby had on some cargo shorts, a yellow Aeropostale shirt with his Jordan 13's !!

"Nia?"

"Hmm"

"Hold your sister why I help fixed these plates" mom said. I got Tanika and started back talking to Keyundra, Dominique, Joanna & Melanie !!

"Aye babe" Kemontre said

"Hey"

"Wassup Yall" he spoke to the girls and they spoke back. He leaned down.

"Can we talk?" He whispered in my ear.

"Sure" I said. "I'll be back yall" I told them. they nodded and we walked off into the house where sierra, beauty and the rest of these fake bitches was.

"Hey Kemontre" one spoke sitting by beauty.

"Wassup" he spoke. I shook my head waking pass him.

"See you later" the bitch said

"Ight" he said. I went into my room laying tanika down as he walked in.

"So what's this I'm hearing you got back in the house round 1 this morning"

"I didn't get back here at no damn 1"

"Well what time"

"It was 11"

"So yall stayed at chuck e cheese til 10"

"No" I said. I already knew somebody was Gon lie cause I felt being watched last night but he doesn't know that I heard something bout him.

"Wow I can't believe this"

"Kemontre don't come up here with the bull cause I got this in the mail this morning" I said going to my dresser and throwing him a orange yellow envelope. He opened it seeing pictures of him and sierra at the park, coming out her fucking house and starbucks. " I didn't go to anything but Chuck e cheese and Applebee's"

"Fuck them pictures cause ainn do shit with her and ainn thinking bout doing shit with her cause I only got my eyes on one person which is you baby" he said looking in my eyes then peck my lips. We went back down and enjoyed the party. We sung happy birthday then ate cake.