Chapter 27

Narrator POV

Just A Lil Update !! Its been 3 good years since Jeramine saw Tania. Tania Moved To Pennsylvania And Has A Trainer. She Works Out A Lot And Will Soon Be Touching Back Down In LA For Her Revenge. She Goes To The Gun Range Everyday And A Big Time Dealer !! When She Says Hell Gone Be Raise It Will Be And Sierra Will Feel Her Pain In 2 Weeks From Now Before her 5 year old Son Birthday .. Can Y'all Believe Sierra & Jermaine Son Name Is Tremaine Ja'Vonte Jones ??? WTF that bitch had it all plan out the only thing she changed was his middle name and Jermaine a Lil stupid if you ask me but tania has a son by jermaine and he doesn't even fucking know about. Nobody knows not even the family and NO she's not hiding her son because they will meet him but anyway let's read.

Tania POV

I was at the gym with Gorgeous. Yaaass, Gorgeous Real Name Is Rachel But Family Calls Her Gorgeous ! Y'all Remember Rachel My Cellmate. We Sum Bad Bitches Boo. Tonight We Will Be Flyinn Back To LA and like I said HELL........WILL........BE........RAISED ! Can y'all believe that bitch son named after mines, that's disrespectful and Jermaine ass will get fuck up fah letting her name the damn baby that AND then he think we thru, HA I'm still QueenJones Bitch And I Gave Her Years To Have All The Fun She Needed And I Promise You That Baby Wont Be The Only One. It was 6:35p.m and we had to leave now. I got home grabbing our suitcase and then paid my best babysitter. my car was already sent down so it's us, Rachel and her 7 year old daughter!

*****

1 Day & 4 Hours

We got here this morning at 3 this morning and boy I'm gonna wash this shower off me. We went in the hotel room and me & teran took a shower and went to sleep. Hours later gorgeous walked in.

"Girl get up so we can go fah our run" she said. I looked at the clock that said 1 p.m ! I got up and got dressed in a sportsbra and shorts. I ate then we left.

Sierra POV

I got up and got ready for Tremaine doctor appointment and was tired from beauty party last night. Jermaine got TJ ready and I packed his bag. After getting everything we left.

"Mommy, I gotta get shots?"

"Yes Sweetheart, If You Be Good Then I'll Get You Some More Shoes"

"Me already spoil"

"Yes, cause mommy and daddy loves you" I said as we got into J truck and left. As we was driving I saw a girl who looked just like tania but that bitch ain't been here in years. Maybe because her mom getting married Saturday.

"Babe" j said

"Hmm?" I said jumping out my zone. I'm Always daydreaming.

"Damn, I call you bout 12 times"

"I'm sorry babe" I said. We went to the doctor and he got his shots. We stopped at Burger King getting something to eat and then left. Like I thought earlier that bitch was in town cause her car pulled right beside ours and music was blasting ' Flawless by Beyonce ' ! The light turnt green and we both pulled off. She got into the turning lane to her parents house as we kept going and Jermaine was on the phone.

"Wait a minute, so you saying Eddie got my fucking merchandize and told you he kilt a nigga over it".

.........

"Keep that nigga there cause I'm on my way" he said and hung up.

"Babe everything alright?"

"Its Straight" he said as we pulled up into our driveway.

"We got practice at 4 so be back alright" I said as me and Tj got out and he left after I Peck his lips. We went inside and I finished writing down the list for TJ party that's gonna be held in 2 weeks.

Tania POV

Mom was crying her eyes out that I was right here back at home and was shock that I had another son, his name Is Teran, he was at Rachel mom house when we did our run. I didn't know about mom wedding til just now.

"Chad can be your escort" she said as I smiled.

"Beautiful, where's kelvin and tanika?"

"Sweetie you have more little siblings then them now"

"Really?" I asked then looked up at the family portraits seeing mom and dad in the middle, me and jarod at the top then kelvin and tanika in the middle and 3 other kids at the bottom.

"Their beautiful mom, what's there name?"

"TaShana, Jarell & Ebony"

"Awww, I wanna meet em" I said as the door opened and in came dad, them running up to me and Dominique them with their kids. I hugged them all then introduced my son Teran to them and they hugged him.

"Practice In A Few Minutes, Y'all Ready?"

"Yes" they said

"You going nia" tanika asked

"Sure" I said. We got spilt up into my car, mom, Joanna and keyundra car then left. I followed mom all the way to the church and everybody got out.