Chapter 11

Jamal POV

I went to my cousin jermaine house opening the door and seen him and tania sleep. I snapped a picture uploading it on IG so that hoe he use to date can see it.

_HooperBoi: My Cousin @_HooperJ & His Girl @TBeauty Sleep !! My Nigga Glad His Girl Flew ✈️From Kansas To See Him Play 🏀🏀 Tonight !! Love Yall Both Mane 💯👏 ! ( pic in mm )

I went in the kitchen putting my phone down as it vibrated going off. I picked it up seeing 11 new notifications from instagram. I made a sandwich and got a bag chips. I started eating and unlocking my phone seeing 45 likes and 16 comments. He walked in .

"Wassup bruh"

"Wassup" I said dapping him up then picked back up my sandwich.

"Why Yall ain't come to ace bruh"

"Cause I was here bowling" he said. I laughed a lil then bit into my sandwich again. we talked then tania came in.

"I'm leaving so goodnight"

"Goodnight" I said

"I'll be back bruh" he said. i nodded then finished eating and texted Dominique.

Me: So we can't chill

AlwaysMines 😜❤️💑💏: Go ask your hoes ✌️✌️

Me: babe quit playing. you know I want you back and you want let me back into your heart Bruh that's fuck up.

AlwaysMines 😜❤️💑💏: You should've been faithful jamal. YES we talked the other day but I don't know

Me: fine Bruh I'll just give up since you talking like you done moved on.

AlwaysMines 😜❤️💑💏: I have moved on

Me: Coo 👌 I Guess We Finished Denn 👏💪✊

AlwaysMines 😜❤️💑💏: we surely are now lose my number

I looked at that text and burst out laughing. I guess we finished officially. A Nigga Bout To Come Up On That MuLah and I bet her ass not to even come to my face. I tried loving her but I guess she don't want it.

Weeks Later ✊✊

I was at the mall buying new Jordan's Til I seen that girl Sierra that tania bought down here last time here.

"Hey Remember Me" I said as she looked at me.

"Yea, you're that basketball player that can hoop"

"Yea, what you doing here In my mall"

"Shopping, I'm here with tania for the weekend"

"Where's she?" I asked as she sighed.

"Look if I tell you this you promise you won't tell your boy until she ready"

"Yea Wassup"

"She pregnant but only her friends and mom knows and we also know that she said she's deciding on an abortion.

"Say what? Fuck that she better tell my cousin"

"Jamal Please Don't Say Anything"

"I'm Getting Pissed, She Need To Tell Him Instead Of Keeping It A Secret"

"I know but she already scared you know"

"I feel you but ima pay for this and go check on my mom"

"Okay"

"Ohh and Umm text me tonight"

"I don't even have your number" she said. I chuckled taking out my phone and letting her put it in.

"See you"

"Ight" I said. I paid then left driving to the trap.

"Waasup Bruh, Sonething Bothering You"

"Nah Bruh"

"J How Long We Been Boys"

"Since Kids Dawg, We Family"

"Fasho so you already know i know you by nii"

"Yeaa"

"So wassup"

"I can't tell you bruh, you gotta find out ya self"

"Who it bout?"

"Ya Girl"

"What? You Saw Here With Another Nigga?"

"Nah Bruh, Sum Else But All Ima Say Is Talk To Her" I said as he already had the trap phone on speaker.

"Hello"

"Wassup With You"

"Nun" she said

"What you got going on"

"Whatchu mean?"

"You got a new nigga?"

"What the fuck are you serious?"

"You pregnant?" He asked

"Not anymore" she said and with that she hung up. we started talking then the phone rung.

"Hello"

"Why you hung up in my face"

"Fuck you, how you gon abortion my child without getting my decision"

"Uhh we can talk about it when you get me off speaker"

"How you know I got you a speaker"

"Cause I'm standing right behind you" she said. I looked back then jermaine seeing her. I guess my nigga lost his anger cause he grabbed her.

"The fuck you abort my baby fah, I FUCKING HATE YOU"

"JERMAINE LEMME GO *gasps* I can't breath" she said

"Fuck You, You Kilt My Baby"

"WHAT?" She said. I grabbed him as a few workers came in and pulled him off her.

"Get the fuck off me bruh" he told us. she was gasping and coughing. We let him go and ran up to her choking her again.

"JERMAINE STOP" she yelled

"Bruh Get The Fuck Out My Office, All Of Yall" he told us still choking her. We left out and could hear screaming and her saying I'm sorry.

"SHUT UP BRUH I SHOULD KILL YOUR STUPID ASS" I heard him say.

Tania POV

I didn't even get an abortion and he choked me. I couldn't even breath now he got a gun on me.

"Bruh yo best bet is to get the fuck out my office. Meshay wouldn't even had did no shit like this to me but I left her for you mann how could I be so fucking stupid" he said as I coughed getting up.

"Fuck You And Her" I said. I left and had a hard time getting to my car. I got in and droved myself to the hospital. They checked me and I was fine and the baby. I can't be down here no more I'm going back to Kansas with mommy tomorrow and raise my baby.