Chapter 8

Today Is Friday And School Was Great !! We Won Our 🏈🏈 Game With The Score Of 6⃣7⃣-3⃣2⃣ !! The Mighty 🍀🍀 Clovers

"Aye Babe, You Going To The After Party With Me"

"Yea"

"Ight, we going to my house first"

"Okay" I said as we walked out and his hoes & Meshay was staring.

"Why yo hoes staring?"

"Cause they want your place" he said putting his arm around my neck.

******

"Jermaine, Awh Stop" I moaned

"Shhh"

"Ooooo" I said rubbing his head & waves.

"Damn Tania, You Tight Asf Babe"

"I know" I whispered laying my head back on the pillow. he placed his head in the crook of my neck stroking faster. my moans began louder by the second.

( hour Later )

We both took showers and got dressed. we left the house and went to the party. it was hella pack. I found the girls and he went with his boys somewhere.

"Wassup Tania" Chad said walking up to me.

"Hey"

"Wassup Yall"

"Heyyyy" the girls went.

"Yall ready to cheer me and my boys on basketball season"

"Yea, Fasho"

"Well nice talking to yall and Umm text me later tania"

"Okay" I said. he left and I looked up seeing Jeanine sitting down across the house looking straight at me. I turn't around and got some hot wings, bread and ranch and sat down eating.

*

*

I danced, partied, ate and now I'm tired asf and Finna head home.

"I'm tired so I'll see yall later"

"Drop me off" Dominique said

"Come on" I said. I walked outside seeing Meshay tonguing JERMAINE DOWN. I went from 0 to 100 and went and pushed both they asses.

"stupid asses" I said as Dominique grabbed me and pulled me to my car as they both got up. we got in my car and droved off. I dropped her off at home then went home and went to sleep.