Grocery Shopping

Jermaine POV

We was shopping in Walmart with tania and teran then got a text saying beauty son was shot and killed. I looked up examining Tania and she only had a list in her hand looking for groceries. I know she said when she come back its gone be revenge but how the fuck is she doing it when she right by me.

"Daa Daa" teran said knocking me out my thoughts.

"Hmm"

"Hungyy"

"Who?"

"Saucy" he said. I looked over seeing him looking at Spaghetti can goods.

"Teran Hungry" I told Tania. She looked over then came to the buggy and went thru her big ass MK purse. She pulled out a juice cup and Barbeque Lays Chips and gave it to him. Females be grocery shopping but already have one in they big ass purses.

"Grocery Purse" I said as she chuckled

"What?"

"You shopping but just pulled out chips and juice"

"Look, I know how my son be okay"

"Our Son"

"Yes Jermaine"

"Aye umm beauty son dead" I said as she screwed her face up.

"Ohh Fr, So" she shrugged.

"What happened to the girl I use to know have a heart"

"I do have a heart but right now karma and revenge a bitch ain't it" she whispered in my ear laughing then walked off pulling the buggy. I gulped and started back walking then my phone rung and it was Jamal.

"Wassup Bruh"

"Bruh some nigga got kilt by a straight bullet just now right in front of me. I'm just coolinn in my truck and saw it "

"Fr, Who Shot Him?"

"It looked like a female, if it is she badd bruh sure it aint Tania?"

"Nawh, I'm in the grocery store with her .. She look sneaky asf but sexy at the same time"

Tania POV

3 fucking Killed and more to fucking go. I got bitches all around this city making their family feel my pain. NO I don't have a heart for nun of these bitches or niggas who was involved in my baby death. If the police not getting justice then I muthafuckinn will. Rachel was calling me.

"Hello"

"I got him girl"

"Any evidence?"

"Nope, gotta go my daughter wanna play tea party"

"Okay but wait where did you see him?"

"In my mom neighborhood, a sexy boy saw me but not my face"

"How'd he look"

"Girl don't get me started"

"Omgosh never mind" I said as we both giggled. We finished talking and I paid for the groceries and diapers then we left. Jermaine was examining me.

"What?"

"Nun" he said still examining me.

"Mmkayy" I said. We droved to mom house and put the groceries up.

"So when y'all leaving?"

"Were not going back to Pennsylvania, probably somewhere closer to my grandma since she's getting back sicker" I said fixing myself some froot loops and teran.

"Yum Yum" he said. Jermaine sat by me asking lots of questions.

"Look the person who kilt them kids didn't leave not one evidence and revenge is something big bruh fah all I know is you could be coming after me" he said as I almost choked on my cereal. I'm not con kill him but if he give me a reason to then I will.

"You had something to do with TJ death?"

"Mann what the fuck? How you gon ask me sum shit Like that bruh" he said shaking his head and walked out to the living room. I scoffed and finished my cereal. Afterwards I laid teran down for his nap and started texting gorgeous then went upstairs to my room seeing jermaine on his phone.

"I'm on my way ight" he told whoever that was on the phone then hung up.

"Where you going?"

"To mind my business"

"Whatever, Bye Nigga" I said rolling my eyes. He left and I took a nap !

---------

Tonight me, dominique & the girls was heading to the club ! Mom was watching our babies. I took a shower got dressed and we left.