Chapter 23

Tania POV

These past days haven't been my best but I managed to keep my head up. I gotten a tattoo with Dominique yesterday. Me and jermaine makes each other smile when we sad but today we're shopping with our moms for something he gotta wear in his casket. We found some pants, a black long sleeve button up shirt and white vest but we got into a argument.

"Babe you got him looking this good, at least let him wear the Grey Wolf Jordans"

"Jermaine he's not wearing jordans"

"You want him wearing them ugly ass black church shoes nah bruh my son wearing Jordan's !! He was fly when he was alive so he gon be more handsome at his funeral"

"Jermaaiinnneee"

"Stop babe and relax cause you know what you do when you call my name like that but Fr trust me babe" he said. I sighed as he paid $170.00 for them shoes then we left. we went to the funeral home and told them everything we wanted and how he should be dressed.

***

Jermaine POV

I walked out my room and stopped looking at tremaine room. I walked to it and opened it seeing everything like it was after we left that morning. I picked up his favorite pacifier and then blanket as tears flowed down my eyes.

"Jermaine" tania said.

"Yea" I said looked back wiping my eyes. She walked up and hugged me.

"They kilt my son.....our son nia.......he ain't do shit to them to be did like that.....they knew he was the one thing I cared about the most Nia....i was protecting, loving and a great father to him and they took him away from me babe" I said crying into her neck.

"I knew that and he knew that jermaine" she said rubbing my back. the door opened and sierra walked in with a Burger King shirt on with pants.

"The fuck Jermaine" she said as the hug broke and tania looked back.

"I know you in pain but you could've told me you back with her" she said and left out.

"Hold Up Babe" I said leaving out the room after her. I went to my room and saw her.

"Chill, I was just thinking about my son and she came in and hugged me. you wasn't here or checked up on me"

"CAUSE I KNEW YOU WAS WITH HER"

"Cause my son got kilt"

"And I'm SORRY but either I leave or she do"

"Babe you was here, chill out"

She sighed "alright" She said. she wiped her tears and went into the bathroom with her towel. I went downstairs & locked up my house and went in the kitchen.

Tania POV

I saw the house pack with mom and my auntie them giving out the Airbrushed shirts or they could've got one from the mall. They was different they had different pictures and different scriptures. my baby will be shown Friday which is tomorrow at Serenity Funeral Home from 2 p.m until ! I walked up as a tall boy came in front of me and it was chad. He had on a army suit.

"Chad?"

"Wassup Bestfriend" he said hugging me. I hugged back tightly. seeing all these folks even white people getting my son shirt has made me cry.

"How you been?"

"Not Well" I said as he got my hand and went outside. it was dark but we went for a walk.

"I remembered I took him with me grocery shopping" he said as I chuckled a little.

"That day I was starting back school."