Chapter 19

( the next day )

Tania POV

I walked out the gates seeing Kemontre and ran to him.

"Heyyyyy"

"Wassup babe, you ready to go"

"Yes"

"I got some plans for you too"

"Really"

"Yea lets ride" he said. He took me to his big house and I took a shower then we left pulling up to beauty salon. I went in and got a wash and straight bone !! My hair is so much better now that I got a treatment. While I was there I got my eyebrows arched and nails did ( pic in mm ) !! Step Aside Cause The Bad Bitch Is Back Free And In The City.

He took me to mom house and she opened it shock asf and started crying.

My baby is home" she said hugging me. I smiled brightly. I hugged daddy, Kelvin and my older brother Jr.

"Yo fat forehead ass home nii"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too"

I was sitting on the couch by Kemontre holding my son as him and Montre played peek A Boo making him laugh.

"Maa Maa" he said hugging me.

"Yea"

"Pwayground" he said. I looked at Kemontre and he got his keys.

"Kelvin you coming"

"Yea" he said. we left the house and went to the park. I pushed him on a swing as Montre pushed kelvin. After we finished pushing them we went to the basketball court.

"Shoot it" Kelvin I said passing him the ball. he ran up but Kemontre got it and ran up to tre and picked him up. I ran up knocking it out his hand and passing it to Kelvin and he made it.

"Good job" I said high fiving him.

"Let's talk a walk now" Montre said. I placed tre on my neck and Kelvin got on montre. Oh I forgot me and Kemontre are dating !! I thought it was kinda wierd he asked me while I was in prison but gave into and I loved him since I moved here to be honest. We walked around the whole park and raced have way but me and him didn't run we jogged.

"Maa Maa" tre said stopping and started reaching for me. I picked him up and thru him in the air. we walked to his car when I saw the devil himself with the bitch and they friends. jamal looked at me and I walked past them. they know who I was cause I had tremaine in my hands. I buckled him in as Kemontre buckled up Kelvin then we left with them looking shock.

Jermaine POV

We left the park and went to the traphouse.

"Bruh, Yeen tell me that honey was out" jamal said

"Shidd Ainn know myself, the fuck she doing with that nigga Kemontre around my son fah" I said

"Ainn no pussy as nigga but that honey scare me a little and no offense my nigga but shawty got fine asf and a lil more thicker" Eugene said as we smoked a blunt.

"Ainn worried bout that honey bruh"

"She still yo babymama"

"So, I got a fiancé anyway"

"I wouldn't give a fuck if I had a new girl ima still be getting pussy from my babymama" Mark said dapping up rilo !

"Yall crazy"

"It's my pussy, my baby came out that pussy so shidd it's still mines regardless"

"If a new nigga sliding in it then what?" I asked as he looked around.

"I know and she know that nigga can't fuck her like I can" he said making everybody laugh.

"I'll Holla at yall later, going get my son" I said getting up dapping them up then left going to Niecy house.

Tania POV

Kemontre said he had to go handle busy so he'll be back later which I didn't have a with cause I know he going to his traphouse. I stayed up in my room and gave me and tre a shower together. I bathed us both then got up placing on some booty shorts and a tank ! He only wanted a diaper on. we sat up in the room in the air conditioner. he fell the sleep next to me. I place my earphones in my ear and started reading Forever N Always by Nicaadope on Wattpad. It's a good as book.

Jermaine POV

"He upstairs with tania" Niecy said burping Tanika ( her 4 month old daughter ) !!

"May i"

"Yea" she said. I went upstairs to her room and opened the door hearing ' can't raise a man ' blasting threw her earphones and my son sleep. I shook her shoulder. she didn't even look back just grabbed tre up then looked back.

"Oh my fucking gosh nigga you scared me" she said then laid him back down.

"Whatchu want"

"My son"

"I have my son" she said.

"I got full custody"

"I don't give a fuck what you got, can't no Judge tell you shit if it ain't come out her Pussy then she has no rights"

"You done changed"

"Sho has" she said. her attitude was bad and was sexy asf that Turnt me on. I licked my lips looking at her pussy print thru them shorts.

"Nigga is you high ?"

"Yep"

"Mm, we'll get your high horny ass out my room"

"I am, give me tre so I can go get me some pussy"

"No, Nii bye"

"Tania"

"Damn Jermaine .. You Had Him Fah A Year And 5 Months Damn Let Him At Least Get To Fucking Know Me"

"He'll Get to know you another time"

"You have no fucking heart" she yelled going in the bathroom slamming the door. I could her crying as I got my son and left. I droved home putting him in the bed and left out. I went in my room taking a shower then cuddled up with bae.

"Hey, you got Tre?"

"Yes"

"Good" she said then peck my lips and went back to sleep. I sighed and got up going to my basement and smoked 2 blunts getting a few stress off me. I left out afterwards and went to my son room seeing him sleeping peacefully. he looks just like tania when she use to sleep next to me.

"Baby"

"Huh" I said turning around

"You coming to bed"

"Yea, just looked at my lil mann"

"He's okay"

"Yea" I said. I walked over cutting off the light and going to my room with her. I cuddled up with her then went to sleep.

Kemontre POV

"nigga don't beg" I said kicking him in his neck cracking it. I walked out the room with my machete and blood on it. these nigga fear me with a passion. I grabbed my keys and left. I went to Niecy house and took off my shit and got in bed with bae. She squirm a little then opened up her eyes.

"Montre"

"Yea bae"

"You just getting here"

"Yea, nigga was playing and wasting time and shit im sorry" I said pecking her lips then went to sleep with her.