Chapter 20

Jermaine POV

2 weeks later

Sierra Got My Lil Mann Ready And We Left And Went To The Doctor Place. He Got His Shots And Was A Big Boy. ( tremaine in mm ) !!

"I'm going with beauty babe so you can just drop me off" sierra said. I droved to beauty house dropping her off then droved to Niecy house. I was pulling in as tania car pulled out. We went inside.

"Hey Grandma Shugga" Niecy said.

"Wook, I gotta Swot"

"You did?"

"Yea" he said then walked off sagging.

"Where Nia Went"

"To the store to get me some pans"

"July 4"

"Yea, you can come tomorrow if you wanna and join the party. sierra too since I know her."

"Alright" I said

Tania POV

Since I didn't get the chance to go to college and jermaine hardly let me see tremaine, I've put time in it and I'm going to basic training like my brother did !! I went to the store and got the things mom sent to get then droved back to the house.

"Here mom" I said then sat at the island. tre ran inside here.

"Look Maa, I Got A Swot At Doctaa Today"

"You did?"

"Yea Sierra went with us cause Daa said you was busy"

"I wasn't busy, you see what I'm talking bout mom !! I can't take this" I said and left out the kitchen up to my room. I haven't cried in years but these past few weeks been worst days I never imagined. my door opened with jermaine walking in holding a crying tremaine.

"See mommy, right there" he said.

"Go away" I said turning towards the wall.

"Tremaine, Go Play While I Talk To Mommy"

"Maa otay"

"Yes mommy otay"

I shook my head hearing my room door closed.

"Sit up so we can talk"

"Ain't shit to talk about, I have headache and don't feels like fucking talking"

"You probably don't feel like it and you don't but you listen"

"I can zone out everything you gon say"

"Bruh lose the attitude"

"I don't have a fucking attitude JERMAINE! I KNEW YO ASS LIKE HER WHEN I FIRST INTRODUCED YALL TO EACH OTHER, LET HER BE TREMAINE MOM CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE SHE DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM WHEN IM TRYNA DO SOMETHING . I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN A YEAR AND 6 MONTHS BUTS COO IM THRU IM FUCKING DONE NOW GET OUT" I yelled crying. I didn't believe it but this nigga was hugging me.

"You Left Me Tania"

"You left me, I fucking loved you and you left me and fell in love with a bitch as I went to jail cause of her" I said as the bitch walked in.

"Well first get your damn act together quit being a big ass baby and grow up" she said.

"You know what? You a pitiful ass heifer !!" I said and slapped her ass. we went at it as everybody ran upstairs. I was gonna charge at her again but arms grabbed around me taking me out the room.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME"

"Babe calm down" he said. I looked back and it was Kemontre. we went in a different room.

"Fuck her on Gawd kemontre ima fuck her up again"

"Baby calm down" he said pecking my lips. I kissed back and he gave me a lil sum thing that calmed me down and took a nap.