Clean it Up

(Namjoon POV)

When you woke up you still had your arms wrapped around (y/n) just not able to let her go.

You couldn't deny it anymore especially not after last night. She meant something to you and you genuinely cared for her.

It was then that you realized that you would do anything for her to keep her happy.

Fuck.

What were you going to do if you were the reason her sister was killed. She wouldn't be able to forgive you. You would have broken your promise to her.

You felt her start to move pulling you out of your thoughts. She turned so that she was now facing you. When she finally looked up at you she turned a bright red and tried to cover her face.

The fact that she was embarrassed was the cutest thing to you. She was always this confident woman who never took any of your shit and here she was scared to look at you after giving her whole body to you.

You couldn't help the small laugh that came out of you.

"Don't laugh at me." Was all she said as she brought the blankets up to cover her face.

"I'm sorry. I can't help myself."

"Ugh." Was all she said.

Moving closer to her you pulled her tighter into your embrace.

"You're kinda cute when you're embarrassed"

"Go away."

"That's not what you were saying last night."

She gave you a small punch to the chest only making you laugh more.

"Ok ok I'm sorry I won't tease you anymore....or at least not like that 😏".

"You're annoying you know that?"

"You Don't let me forget babe?"

She looked up at you and gave you a small smile.

"Shall we get up and see what the day brings," she asked you.

"Nah I think we should stay in today." He said while placing his lips on hers.

———————————————————

Two weeks had passed and Namjoon couldn't remember the last time he felt this at ease. It was almost like they were a normal coupe who were just having a vacation. You had spent the time just having fun and enjoying each other's company.

Over these past two weeks you had learned so much about the woman who was your wife. Same for her. You had never opened up to someone so much.

You didn't know why but you just knew you could trust her.

As you sat outside on the balcony to your suite you just thought about how great she really was.

(Y/n) had gone to the pool so you decided to work on some things while she was gone.

First thing was calling J-Hope to get an update on the situation that was being handled at home.

"What do you want?"

"Is that the way you answer your boss?"

"It's the way I answer my friend"

"You got me there so any updates?"

"Nah the bastard refuses to talk to any of us. Says he will only talk with you."

"What. How come you haven't said anything sooner Hope."