I'm So Sorry

Without even thinking he slammed his fist on the table obviously pissed off at the situation.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S DEAD!"

He was trying his best to keep his cool but honestly he wasn't doing a good job.

"Everyone sit down and I'll explain," was all Suga said. Unlike Namjoon he still was his usual calm self knowing that someone had to remain level headed.

As everyone took their seats the rest of the guys looked at Namjoon. Based on his face they all knew that whoever was responsible for this would face a great deal of consequences.

Namjoon just looked at Suga and motioned for him to explain how this happened.

"Alright so Tae and Jimin had someone watching (y/n)'s older sister at all times let me just get that clear. Now we all knew that she had her......issues with certain substances and I'll just leave it at that. She obviously didn't know anything that's been going on. I don't even think she knew that (y/n) got married." Suga began to give the guys some of the background information.

"Are you going to tell me what actually happened or just bounce around the situation," Namjoon said obviously annoyed.

Without paying any attention to Namjoon's smart ass remark Suga continued.

"The night before I was notified that Samuel's gang in LA was bringing in a major drug shipment. I didn't pay much mind to it other than them saying that it was way stronger than what they had before. To make a long story bearable one of the guys Tae had watching over (Y/N) sister noticed her talking to a strange man outside the house she was staying at. Well he handed her a small bag.....she went back into the house.......but she never came out......when our guy went inside to check on her......she was gone."

J-hope was the first to say anything.

"Not to be insensitive but do we know if this was a targeted attack......or I hate to say it did she just accidentally overdose."

"That's the part that we don't know." Suga didn't have those answers.

Namjoon composed himself and when he spoke he was no longer the friend they knew, he was no longer the man that (y/n) had married who was starting to show his softer side. In that moment he was Namjoon Seoul's most cruel gang leader  the man people grew to fear.

And he would find out what happened.

"I want to find out who that guy was who gave her the bag of drugs. I want to know who he works for and what he was pushing. YOU MAKE HIM TALK! When he's done talking......he's out understand."

It was chilling the way that Namjoon gave these ordered. His friends had seen him do some pretty questionable things but never had they seen him like this.

This time it was beyond personal.

"If this ties back to Samuel I'll take care of him myself. Let me know when we get more information."

"Also no one says anything to (y/n) until we know for sure what happened."

With that he got up and walked out.

The others just watched him walk out not knowing what else to do.

"What do you think is going to happen now?" Kookie asked.

"All I know is that all hell is about to break lose and I'm not sure this is going to end well for anyone." J-Hope said to the guys.

"Regardless we take care of our own and (y/n) is part of that." Tae also chimed in.

Jimin had been pretty quite for the most part until he said...

"No one messes with our family."

"And gets away with it." And that is how Jin ended the unexpected meeting.

———————————————————

As Namjoon drove home he wondered what he was gonna do about (y/n).

How was he going to tell her that he broke his promise. Deep down he knew that this was no accidental overdose.

"DAMMIT!" He yelled.

There was no way he would admit it but he didn't want to give (y/n) this type of news because he knew how much it would hurt her......and he wouldn't ever do something to hurt her.

As he pulled up to the house he took one deep breath and walked inside. To his surprise the TV in the main room was still on. He figures that (y/n) was still awake.

How was he going to face her?

Slowly he walked towards the room expecting to find her but what he found was actually her passed out on the couch.

She looked so peaceful. There was so much he was willing to do to keep her like this.

It was then that he realized......he genuinely cared for this woman.....his wife.

She began to wake up pulling him out of his thoughts.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Late. You should go to bed?" Was all he said to her. 

Not saying a word she got up but it wasn't before she got a good look at him.

"Are you ok?" Now she was looking directly at him.

Namjoon could tell that she was genuinely asking him.

"I'm fine. I'll be up in a couple minutes." With that he walked away too ashamed to face her.

She didn't argue with him she simply went  to bed more than likely very tired from being woken up.

Namjoon waited until he thought she was asleep to go get in bed. As he did he got as close as he could to her and wrapped his arms around her....hoping she wouldn't push him away. He didn't know how mad she still was from their little argument earlier.

He hugged her as much as he could without waking her up.

"I'm so so sorry......." was all he could say.
—————————————————————-
Authors note: I'm getting better at updated but I'm trying to still do better. I appreciate the patience everyone ❤️❤️