I Do

You stood there frozen not knowing the woman who stared back at you in the mirror. She stood in a beautiful white teacup gown with her hair messily pulled up. Who would have thought that that woman in the mirror was you....only minutes prior to walking into a courtroom to becoming a strangers wife.

It dawned on you at that moment that as soon as you stepped into that court room you were no longer going to be (y/n)...just your average girl from LA who just tried her best to get by. Once you walked into that room that girl was going to be gone and as soon as you walked out you would be the wife to one of Korea's most notorious gangsters. Kim Namjoon.

How did it get to this point? You still couldn't wrap your mind around it.

It wasn't until your mother came into the room that you were pulled out of the thoughts that had been consuming you for the past week.

"You look beautiful" she said to you with tears in her eyes.

"I wish it could have been different for you.....that you didn't have to do this for us but....I just want you to know that I'm forever grateful to have you as a daughter.....You've always been so strong for everyone and idk what I've done to deserve you. Just do one more thing for me...Never doubt that I love you so much." With her last few words you could tell how she was trying her best to to keep herself from becoming a weeping mess.

Slowly you walked up to her and wrapped your arms around her waist engulfing her in a hug.

"I love you. No matter what happens we're all going to be ok....I have to believe in that so don't worry about me. I know what I'm doing."

Did you though? Did you really know what world you were about to step into?

The answer was simple. No, but you knew what the answer was if you chose to do nothing.

You stood there just holding each other until you heard the knock at the door.

"It's time." Was all your father said as he stood at the door. He hadn't said much to you since everything began...being too ashamed of himself to face you.

You walked up to him and locked arms as he lead you to the courtroom.

When you entered he turned to you with glistening eyes.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

Squeezing his arm in reassurance you said with a small genuine smile "I know you are. I'll be ok."

With that you walked up to the alter to meet your soon to be husband.

He was dressed in a tux and if you were going to be honest wasn't looking too bad. Extending his hand out to yours he said "You look really nice".

Taking his hand all you said was "Thank you"

Both of you turned to face the judge who was to marry you. Aside from your parents there were a couple of his men who were also present for the wedding.

It didn't take long for the judge to ask the questions you were dreading.

"Do you Kim Namjoon take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you (y/n)(y/l/n) take Kim Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Before you said anything you turned and had a glance at your parents. Looking at them was all you needed to know what to do.

You turned to look straight at Namjoon......"I do."

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife....You may kiss the bride."