Built up Frustration pt. 2

Warning: if you are not comfortable reading adult content please skip this chapter. For the rest of you well you enjoy 😏
—————————————————————

When he pressed his lips to yours it was like nothing you had experienced before. As soon as his lips touched yours it was as though you both had been lit on fire. Now nothing was going to hold you both back.

This was it.

He kissed you with such an intensity your mind and body were almost struggling to keep up.

As he kissed you he began to walk you both towards the bed that you shared. So many times you shared a bed with him but this time you were also going to be sharing your body with him and this excited you more than anything.

You felt your calf touch the bed and he slowly pushed his body onto yours so that you both were falling towards the bed. Your back hit the bed ever so softly and your chest was pressed against Namjoon as he was now hovering over you as he continued kissing you. It was then that he started to let his hands roam over your body as he moved from kissing your lips to your neck giving a small bite. This caused you to release a slight moan.

You felt him start to put his hand underneath your clothes and started to move higher and higher until you felt his hand grab your breast. Your head was spinning with his touch.

Getting frustrated with the clothes you had on he began to pull your shirt above your head leaving you in a black lace bra. He then went on to move his hand towards your back. Finding what he was looking for you felt your bra come loose. As he pulled it away from your body he pulled his himself away from you to take his shirt off. He stood above you just looking over your bare chest for a quick minute.

In that moment you became a little self conscious over your body and began to use your hand to cover yourself.

Namjoon grabbed your wrist to pull them away from your body.

"Don't. Please don't hide yourself from me. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He said looking straight into your eyes giving you back the courage you had begun to lose.

He lowered himself back to you and you could feel his body on you as he once again pressed his lips to your neck.

From there he began to bring his lips lower and lower until you felt him take one of your breast into his mouth.

This action caught you off guard and you unwillingly arched your back into his touch more.

He was driving you crazy and you needed him.

"Please Namjoon.."

It was all he needed to hear. You felt him pull away from you to remove his pants and when you felt him return to the bed you felt him hook his fingers into your clothes to leave you completely naked.

He caressed your legs before slowly pushing them apart. Having positioned himself in between you he gave you one more look. Giving you the option to stop if you wanted to.

You looked back at him and gave him a small nod.

It was all he needed before you felt him push himself into you. At first his pace was slow giving you time to adjust to him and then he began to move faster until you both were struggling to catch your breath.

You could tell you both weren't going to last much longer. As he continued you felt a ball of heat in your stomach and it continued to build and build.

"Namjoon." It was the last thing you said before you were overtaken by him completely. You also felt him grab onto you tightly as he also released all of his emotions into you.

You both still holding onto one another tried to catch your breath.

He slowly pulled his body away from you and laid next to you on the bed.

He turned to you and wrapped his arms around you.

You both fell asleep in each other's arms.
—————————————————————-

Authors Note:

I just want you all to know that you freaky and I live for it lol. I wasn't going to post a smut part because honestly I think I'm such shit at writing it but you all kept asking for it. So your wish is my command lol I hope you all enjoyed it. 😊😊