🧸ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖🧸

"Jacky look at these!" the women squealed. The blonde boy moved his attention away from the baby clothes to the little footies that his mother was holding.

"Oh my God they're so cute!" he cooed over the baby shoes along with his mother in admiration.

"We are so getting these." the blonde's mother said, putting the shoes inside of the cart.

"No arguments here." Jack walked alongside his mom for more initial shopping for his baby. The baby wasn't born yet and neither did they know the gender of it but it wouldn't hurt to be prepared and buy Unisex items beforehand.

Kristin, Jack's mother walked up to the checkout desk and handed the lady all of the items they wanted to purchase. Jack wandered off further into the store to when he stood upon the baby knickknacks. He smiled at all the tiny rattles, teething rings, teddy bears, and other things that infants yearned for. He heard quiet but audible laughter and averted his eyes to the side of him to see a small but loving looking family, having the time of their lives it seems.

It was an expecting woman and a man with their beautiful toddler son. They all had big contagious smiles on their faces and it just made Jack smile more at the family. He pictured him and his baby with the baby's father living happy and healthy lifestyles but he knew that would never happen. No one knew that he was expectant except for his family and friends, consisting of his parents, sisters, his cousin Gabbie, and childhood best friend Daniel.

The people that knew didn't know who the father was and they assumed Jack didn't know either. Plot twist, Jack knew exactly who the father was. Someone he despised, someone who gets on his nerves to the brim, someone he's liked ever since he laid eyes on him.

Zach Herron.

The person Jack hated but also loved, he just didn't admit it.

I PROMISE THAT IM GONNA KEEP THIS BOOK AND NOT DELETE IT. I know I say that every time I publish a new book but I'm serious this time. I'll actually take the time in my day to write chapters beforehand so I won't lose interest and get tired of writing. I hope that when I publish the actual chapters, you guys will look forward to it and enjoy it. I'll be gone for a while but that's only because I'm gonna be writing at least 10 chapters for this book before I publish them so I'm not gone, I'm just taking my time now. I love you guys, stay positive💕

 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥- Jachary AU🍼(Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें