Chapter 15 (date or nahhhh)

It's 2:05 pm and Justin and I just got home like 4 minutes ago. I have about 2hours until Luke has to pick me up to go to Starbucks.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I should stay in what I'm wearing or change in to something nicer.

I finally made my decision and decided to change. It was pretty windy outside today.

So I had my shower using a strawberry scented body wash. I got out and put on some denim jeans that were ripped at the knees. I paired it with a loose tank top that had a floral pattern and a cut out at the back and a jacket over the top.

I put on some sock until I was ready to put in my shoes.

For my make up I kept it simple and just did some foundation and mascara.

I thought about what to do with my hair for a while. Then I just put it in a messy bun because if I left it down the wind would blow it everywhere.

After all of that I went downstairs and watched Justin play cod. He even let me have ago.

It was 3:30 when I went to brush my teeth and put my boots on.

"Justin I'm leaving" I called out while walking down the stairs.

"Where?"

"I'm going to Starbucks with Luke he's waiting"

"Ok can you bring me back some?"

"Sure" I said as I walked out the door and hopped into Luke's car.

"Hey you look nice today" he complemented.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself" I smirked.

He chuckled "You wish jelly fish" I laughed at him acting like a child.

"Wanna put on the radio?"

"Of course" I screamed.

He smiled and turned on the radio and his and the other boys song "That's what she said" came on.

"OMG NO WAY!" I laughed turning it up as far as it could go and singing along. So after he started singing all the way there with me.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is a quick chapter. But the next chapter you do not want to miss it's like drama/10.

I'm so close to 1000 reads first of that is amazing like I would have never have imagined myself writing a book and at first I didn't even think I could get 100 but when I got 500 I knew I could reach my goal of 1000 I mean I'm not there quite yet but I'm close. I hope in the future I could finish this book and maybe write a sequel. Anyway let not get to ahead of our selfs. 😂😂 #laughingatmyselfcauseimanidiot

Anyway I can't thank you enough for everything.

I love you all so very much. 💖