Chapter 21

It was about 6:40 was I was fully ready I packed a couple of things in my bag such as my lipstick, money and my phone.

Unfortunately I have know idea where he is taking me. But I'm excited to find out.

For the remaining time I sat at my desk and wrote some music then went downstairs and waited with Kendall and Justin.

It was two mints past 7 when there was a knock on the door Justin and Kendall both looked at me and smiled.

"Have fun" Justin said.

I smiled at them and got up and ran to the door. I opened the door and there stood Luke with a bunch of white roses in his hand. He said hello in which I smiled and said hi back. He handed me the flowers that I then said thank you with a kiss and a hug.

I invited him in while I put the flowers in a vase.

We left straight after that singing and dancing in the car the whole way to dinner.

When we got there he opened the car door for me and then pulled the chair out for me in the restaurant. What a bloody good guy he is.

We order our food and if came out very quickly. Over dinner we chatted about the most randomness things. We just enjoyed each other's company.

After dinner we got back in the car in which I thought he was going to take me home but I was wrong.

He took me to this lit up garden. It was so beautiful with all the pretty lights.

He picked a flower and looked me straight in the eyes and asked.

"Anna Bieber will you be my girlfriend?"