Chapter 12 (cheater)

I jumped up and ran over to him. I gave him a hug and took him upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed and brought him with me.

I brought him into another hug and this time I let him cry on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess" he mumbled into my shoulder that was now wet from his tears.

He pull back and showed me a video of Selena.

She was drunk and she was kissing Austin Butler. She ended up saying in the end "Justin I have been cheating on you the whole time and using you for fame and I guess it worked"

By the end I was in tears too.

After laying there for about 15 minutes just crying with him. I decided to get up and fix myself because I look like I have just been hit by a truck.

I got up and went to my bathroom leaving Justin on my bed crying still.

I fixed my hair and face as best as I could. I still looked like a wreck but it would do.

I went downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

"Sorry guys I ruined the hang out" I sighed.

"Hey don't worry about it you go up stairs and you do want you need to do don't worry about us well will go to bed soon anyway considering it is nearly 3 in the morning. " Luke said with a friendly smile.

"Thank you guys so much for understanding"

"It's ok now you go upstairs and take care of that brother of yours" Kylie smiled.

"Will do" I laughed turning on my heel and going up into Justin's room.

I grabbed him some undies and a pair of basket ball shorts.

I took them into my room and threw them and him.

"Justin go have a shower you will feel better I promise."

"Ok thank you for being there for me always I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me" he got up and gave me a hug. Then left for a shower.

I sighed shaking my head.

That bitch is gonna die when I see her.

--------------------------------------------

Hey sorry this took so long I was trying really hard to make this a really good and exciting chapter.

I hope you guys like it.

Remember to vote and comment your ideas and I might you them.

I love you guys💖