Chapter 18

1 week later

It's now been one week later since I over heard Justin and Luke talking and right now I'm in the studio just writing and thinking about life.

I'm kinda getting worried a little though because Luke and I haven't really spoken since he went home last week and he kinda ignored me though out the whole school week.

But it's three am and I have school then I have a shoot in the afternoon tomorrow with Kylie and Hailey.

Hailey was introduced to me by Justin they are pretty good friends and now Kylie and I have taken her away from him.

But she does go to our school and she does model with us quite a lot and she's super nice and pretty.

I think I might just sleep in the studio tonight I have clothes and I had a shower before I came. So I should be right.

NEXT DAY

My alarm went off at about 6:30 in the morning. I stayed on my phone until about 7. I then got up and quickly got changed into some white jeans with the bottoms rolled up, a light pink top with lace and my white converse.

Considering it's Monday and I didn't have any homework over the week end. All my books are at school.

I made sure I had my phone fully charged before it was time to leave.

After mucking around on my phone for a few minutes I got in my range rover and drove to Starbucks.

I went though their drive through and I was on my way to school.