Chapter 11 ( hang out )

As soon as the bell went I ran out of class and went straight out to my locker.

Quickly I packed my things and ran out to my car. I jumped in and drove to the shops to get popcorn and a bunch of junk food for this afternoon.

Then I went home. When I got home I put my car in our massive garage. Then got the food and my bag and took it inside. As I walked past the T.V room of course Justin and his slut were there making out like are you kidding me.

"Get a fucking room" I rolled my eyes.

"Anna be nice" my mum warned as she walked past.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes walking to the kitchen to put the food away.

I did that then put my lunch box away and filled my water bottle and put it in the fridge for tomorrow. Lucky I didn't have any homework or I would of died.

I then went to my room and put my phone on charge. I took all of my make up off because I have no one to impress.

I then changed into a massive t shirt that I think is Justin's with some grey sweats.

I went downstairs to kill some time and as I walked past the T.V room and Selena had to make a comment.

"Look the slut doesn't have any make up on wow how look did that take you to get off."

Does she have anything else to do.

"2009 called, they want their joke back." I smiled she rolled her eyes and I could see Justin holding in his laughs from beside her.

I went back up to my room and grabbed my phone. I went on twitter cause everybody loves twitter.

I was scrolling through my news feed and decided to follow some fans and watch them freak out. I love my fans so much they make me so happy.

Just then the door bell went off I didn't realise how much time that took.

I went down stairs to see Justin and his bitch had answered the door. Justin turned around and smiled at me with his whore.

"I didn't know you were friends with the Janoskians " she smiled sweetly.

"Yeah well you don't know me so I would mind your own business" I snapped.

She turned back to Justin "I'm gonna go, I have a meeting" she kissed his lips then left.

"Ok bye" Justin smiled as she walked away.

Justin let the boys in and the boys followed me into the living room.

We all got board waiting for the girls. So we decided to to a twit cam.

We got my laptop and started it.

"1 2 3" Beau quietly whispered.

"Hey guys were the Janoskians" all the boys shouted.

"And today we are with Anna Bieber" Luke introduce me as I waved at the screen.

"Ok so today we will be answering questions from Twitter " James said as we all pointed to our iPhones.

We all were answering Questions for at least half an hour.

Then both girls came. First we want on my trampoline and we did that for a few hours. Then we got hungry.

It was about 6:00 pm when we decided to get all the food and watch movies.

First we watch easy A and everyone laughed so much.

Then we started to watch season 1 of Pretty little liars.

Then it was 2:30 in the morning and we were half way through season three of PLL.

When Justin came down stairs and he looked like shit. His eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks had tear stains all over.

--------------------------------------------

HEY WHATS UP HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU DONT HATE ME BECAUSE OF THAT CLIFF HANGER.

#SOZNOTSOZ

ANYWAY COMMENT AND VOTE

I LOVE YOU GUYS 💖