Chapter 27

I woke up at about 5:45 which was like ages before my alarm and for some reason I couldn't get back to sleep. I got up and sat on my laptop scrolling through Twitter and Instagram. I got on my phone and went on snapchat to see that I had like 100,000 people had added me. Holy shit! That's a lot.

At about 6:00 I went down to get something to eat and I decided to cook some pancakes for the family. It was about 15 minutes past 6 and mum already ate earlier this morning so she was somewhere else doing whatever.  Justin and I were sitting together chatting and eating.

"You've been pretty close with Kendall." I mentioned

"Yeah she's cool." why is he avoiding it 

"Just cool?" I questioned. I'm determined to get this out of him.

"Yeah we have a lot of fun together." omg are you serious he won't even look in my eyes. Something is totally going on between them.

"Alright well I got to go and get ready for school so cya."

"Bye" he said with his mouth full of food. What a grub.

I went upstairs and jumped in the shower. I brushed my teeth and picked out my outfit for the day. I put my clothes on and went to do some makeup. I just chucked on a chocker and did foundation and mascara. I put my hair in a messy bun, put a black watch on, my shoes then I was ready. I grabbed my phone and my school bag and headed downstairs. I hung my jeep keys on the key rack and then grabbed my Range Rover keys.

I chucked my bag in the passenger seat and started up the car. I slowly drove out of our massive ass garage trying not to hit any other cars especially any of Justin's because he would go off of his head. I got out of the house and I was on my way to school.

It was 10 past 8 when I got there. I parked my car next to Ky's, grabbed my things and walked into school.

I looked down the hallway to find Kylie fiddling with things in her locker

"Hey babe!" I yelled while putting my shit in my locker.

"Hey, how are you this lovely Monday morning?"

"I'm alright" I replied with a smile. Ky and I continued to chat until I had a pair of hands come up behind me and grab my ass cheeks and wrap their arms around my waist I laughed and turned around to give Luke a quick kiss while there's no teachers around. Beau and Daniel don't come to school anymore. Beau graduated two weeks ago and Daniel was only here for a test at the start of the year. 

Jai, James, Kylie, Luke and I were all just chatting when the bell went. I have Jai in my form class so it's alright but then I have double English with Ky and then morning tea then I have science with Jai again and I did have Dance with Ari but not anymore, lunch time and then all afternoon I have study periods. So thankfully I don't have any tests today.

So I grabbed my English folder and headed to my form class. The teacher slowly called everyone's names off of the roll and told us that for the end of year we have to wear Christmas jumpers on Friday so I'm so excited.

Form class ended quickly and it was off to English. I met up with Kylie on the way in and we went to our usual seats and got our assignments out and got to work about half way through the second period I was finished and all I had to do was self check it all. I then handed it to Kylie and she had a read and told me it was good. The bell rang and it was time for morning tea.

"Don't forget everyone your assignments are due when I see you on Wednesday" Our teacher yelled while we were walking out. Good thing mines already done.