Chapter 20

As soon as school ended I quickly said goodbye to Kylie and Hailey. Grabbed my things and ran straight out to my range rover.

As soon as I got home I parked my car in the garage and ran to the kitchen grabbed and apple and took it upstairs to my room. Since it was only 3:30 pm I decided I would hang around for an hour then start to get ready.

As I was scrolling though twitter replying to fans. Justin tweets me.

@Annabieber are you upstairs in your room. I didn't see you come in? 😅

I laughed and replied.

@Justinbieber yeah I'm about to come down right now. 😂

I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs to see Justin and Kendall talking about god know what. They were both in their swim suits.

"Kenny!" I scream running over and giving her a hug.

"Hey Ann long time no see" she smirks.

"So what shall we do? I only have until 4:30 because I need to go get ready." I ask.

"Where must you be going?" Justin says and he is suddenly interested in our conversation. Brothers.

"I'm just going out with Luke. Is that alright with you?" I smile.

"Oh yeah. Anyway I will verse you both in NBA?" He yells running to the theatre room.

I guess we have no choice.

We played for about 20 minutes until I got bored and left them down stairs playing while I was in my room on my mac.

After a while I decided to go and plan out what I was going to wear. It finally picked out a grey and white dress with pretty nude heels. Plus all of the other accessories.

Before the shower I put my phone on charged grabbed a pair of undies and a bra, my robe and went to have a shower. In the shower I used a Victoria's Secret body wash to wash my self. I then washed my hair and shaved, turned the shower off and hopped out taking a towel and wrapping it around myself.

I then took an other towel and tried to dry my hair as much as I could. I put some heat protectant in my hair because I decided it would be nice to curl my hair.

I put a head band on to keep my hair out of my face. I then put my undies and bra on then my robe over top.

I put some makeup on and curled my hair. Tomorrow I was going to get my hair and nails done with Hailey.

About 20 minutes later I was dress and ready.

All I had to do was wait.