Chapter 39

2nd December

My alarm went off at about 8:30 am which was a good time since I wanted to go shopping again today to get Kylie's present's. Kylie and I absolutely spoil each other for Christmas and we spend way too much money but it's honestly, that's the fun of it. Kylie and I spend the 23rd together and we take turns of who's house it is at, this year it's at Kylie's. I  want to get all of Kylie's present's done today, I have a list of all the things I want to buy her.

I sat up on my phone for about 10 minutes before getting up and getting in the shower. I then got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I went downstairs to grab some fruit salad that I found in the fridge and I sat on my phone, quickly  I ate it while I had a quick chat to Luke. Luke and I have decided that we are only aloud to buy each other one present. Which will be difficult for me because I just want to spoil him for being the best boyfriend ever.

After breakfast I went back up stairs to brush my teeth and grab my things. By the time I was heading to my car it was nearly 10:00 am. I got in placing my phone and wallet on the passenger seat and heading over to the shops. As soon as I arrived I got straight out of my car making sure to grab my things. I kept my head down and headed straight for Gucci and Louis Vuitton plus some other high brands for Kylie's presents. After a couple of hours I was finished with Kylie's presents and it was lunch time so as always I went to the Chinese shop because I'm obsessed with Chinese food. I sat on my phone texting friends and reading emails while I ate.

"Excuse me" A little voice said while tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around in my seat and there stood two little girls smiling at me "Are you Anna Bieber?" One girl smiled and I nodded. The excitement in their eyes was unreal.

"Would you girls like a picture?" I asked. They nodded as a lady who I'm guessing was their Mum came out with a phone pointing at us. I got out of my seat and posed with the girls smiling and doing silly faces. I then gave them both hugs and they ran away happily. The woman then smiled at me and followed them.

I smiled and turned sitting back on my seat and continued to eat my Chinese. Soon enough I was done and was ready to continue shopping. I put my rubbish away and went off shopping.

It was now 4:00pm and I had brought all of my presents for Justin, my Mum, my Dad and Erin plus heaps and heaps of wrapping paper. The only person I had left to buy for was Luke and I honestly know exactly what I want to get him.

I pushed my full trolley out to the back of my car and opened up my boot placing all of the bags inside and pushing my trolley over to the trolley bay. I then got in my car and started heading home. After like 15 minutes I was home and sitting, wrapping up the present's while everyones out at the moment. Thank god I brought enough wrapping paper because I also had to wrap up the kids present's. I quickly wrapped them all up and placed them in the living room where hopefully there will be a Christmas tree soon.

Not long after wrapping the present's Justin and Mum got home from where ever they were. I let let them settle in because I didn't want to annoy them with questions.

"Hey guys, can we put up the Christmas tree now?" I asked with a sweet smile on my face.

"Yes of course! Jeez I nearly forgot about it. I see you've done alot of your present's." Mum replied.

"Yes I have, only have Luke to go."

"Okay well you and Justin can go and get the tree box and decorations out of the roof. Becareful though because you never know what's up there." Mum warned as Justin and I headed upstairs to get up into the roof. Thank god there wasn't any trouble getting the tree down and the box of decorations. Justin carried the tree while I carried the box and we went into the lounge room to start.

It didn't take us long to finish since we were all pretty excited to put it up. I was now moving all of my present's and setting them neatly underneath. When i'm done I'll take a photo and post it on instagram for the fans to see. The post was so pretty the white lights on the tree were shining bright and the dark sky was in the background. I checked the time and it was 6:30pm. Mum was ordering pizza and Justin was playing music some where. I decided I would head upstairs and try and talk to Luke. Thankfully he answered and wasn't busy so we could chat. We didn't talk for long because the pizza arrived and Mum called me downstairs.

After dinner I went striaght back up to my bedroom and took my time taking a shower. By the time I got into bed it was about 9:30pm and I was so tired from shopping but at least I hopefully won't have to do much more. About 10 minutes of trying to fall asleep I finally did.