Chapter 19

I was at my locker looking for the books I needed for maths. When someone scared the crap out of me. By whispering creepy things in my ear while I was sanding there.

Of course it was Hailey. With Kylie giggling in the back recording it for her snapchat. I swear she's obsessed. They both have it but I'm not sure if I should get it because I am shocking at social media. I only have Instagram and Twitter those ones are the easiest to use.

The girls are going to their lockers now to get their books. Hailey has maths with me and unfortunately Kylie has English by herself.

I haven't really been in touch with Ariana or any of the Janoskian boys. But I think Ariana is home schooled so she can do her acting and singing. The only one of the guys I actually spoke to a lot was Luke and he has been avoiding me ever since he was over my house. I really don't know what I did to him to make him avoid me but we will soon find out since he is in my math class and he's sit right behind me.

I walk into maths with Hailey by my side and sat down in my usual seat with Hailey sat beside me.

Luke came in about ten minutes late and got a warning.

During the lesson he put a note on my desk that read "Be ready at 7:00 pm. I'm taking you out".

I smiled. Looking back at the whiteboard.