Chapter 36

29th November

I slowly opened my eyes as I awoke from my deep sleep. Thankfully that was a really good night sleep so it shouldn't be hard to get up right now to have some breakfast and get ready for lunch with Kenny and Hails. I grabbed my phone looking at the time noticing that it was 8:46 am a pretty good time to get up and have just a little breakfast since lunch is kind of soon. I got up out of bed and went straight downstairs into the kitchen not even looking in the mirror. I opened the fridge and grabbed a vanilla yogurt to sit and eat. During my breakfast I saw the boys uploaded a daresundays video. This must have been the one they filmed yesterday, well my yesterday. It was funny video and I enjoyed it but it makes me miss him even though he hasn't been gone that long at all and he is still going to be gone for alot longer, sadly.

After watching their video I stayed on youtube watching other makeup videos and stuff. During a video I got a text from Hails saying she can pick me up for lunch if I didn't want to drive. I accepted her offer and headed up stairs to start getting ready. I grabbed my robe and undergarments heading into the bathroom. I left my hair in the braids last night from yesterday so hopefully my hair will be quite wavy after my shower when I take them out and do my hair. I turned on the shower and took my clothes off jumping in the shower.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and went out to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit. I grabbed a green long top to wear with some black thigh high boots. I placed them on my bed to sit down and do my makeup and hair. I finished my makeup and undid my hair luckily for me the braids did leave waves in my hair. I then completed my hair with a little braid across the top.  I was done with hair and makeup so I went back into my closet to put out some jewlery and accesories. I grabbed a thin black ckocker and some sunglasses. I put my black watch on, then went out to my room to put my shirt and shoes on. After that I was pretty much ready all I had to do was put on some purfume and grab my bag and phone.

I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder grabbing  my phone and standing right in front of my full length mirror. I unlocked my phone getting out my snapchat camera. Taking a bunch of selfies and saving them all to my camera roll. After I finished taking selfie I quickly picked my favourite one and posted it to Instagram. It was about 10:40 am and we are going for lunch at 12 so I have a while before Hailey should be here at like 11:30 so we aren't late to meet Kenny. I double checked I had everything, which I did and then I went down stairs. I made my way down into the front room and sat on the couch. While I go on social media and wait for Hails to arrive. Half way through a video on youtube it stopped and Luke's name popped up on my face time. Why is he awake? it would be like 5 am in Melbourne. I accepted the call and pulled my phone away from my face putting it at a good angle for him to see me. After a second of loading my face went to the top corner and a very tired Luke popped up.

"Hey shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, but I can't sleep right now." he frowned.

"Anyways what are you doing?" He added.

"I'm just waiting for Hailey to pick me up to go to lunch with her and Kendall."

"Oh that's fun! I want to film another video with the boys since the fans love it when we are in Melbourne."

"That's good but I miss you!" I smiled. "I miss you too, but it's only 31 days until I see you again!" He laughed and I laughed along.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I turned serious as his smile faded. "Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Well I was thinking at the start of next year I really want to start a youtube channel and I was wondering if you would help me out." I bite my lip nervous of his response.