Chapter 30

Today it was Thursday and I really didn't want to go to school for some reason. I'm not sure if it was Ariana or the thing with Luke but I just don't want to go at all so I decided that instead of wearing my planned outfit to school I'll just wear it to run errands and chill at home. I quickly texted Kylie and told her I wouldn't be there but would be there tomorrow. Then texted Luke and told him.

It was about 7:50 am and I was in bed on my phone snapchatting and playing around on my usual social media when Mum came in.

"Not going to school?" Mum asked.

"Nah, I finished all my test yesterday so today I'm just gonna chill and maybe record some more songs."

"Okay, actually I think Justin wants to talk to you about that." Mum said as she left the room.

I took my phone off charge and slowly walked into Justin's room where he on younow talking to his fans. Because I just got out of bed I wasn't keen on them seeing my bare face so I slightly covered my face and walked over to Justin. He noticed I was there and turned around.

"Hey, Mum said you wanted to speak about the new music."

Justin turned to the laptop and winked at the screen and put it on mute so the fans couldn't hear us. I sat next to him and basically we decided that we would do seprate albums instead of a joint album. Our reason for this was that Justin pretty much has his album complete since he works alot while I'm at school and I haven't been in the studio working as much as him and the other reason is that he wants to go on a world tour and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet.

I similed and waved to the camera as I left the room. To go back to my room, have a shower and get dressed ready for the day. My hair and makeup were complete and all I had to do was get my wallet, keys and phone. So I can leave and finish one of my songs that's nearly complete.

It only took me about 45 minutes for me to completely finish my song and im really happy with how it turned out. So this makes me really excited for my album. I finished up, got into my car and decided I would just go home for now and go out again later maybe.

When I got home I went straight to my mum to talk to her about selling my jeep. At first she was suprised but then agreed. The reason I've decided to sell my Jeep is because I would like to save money I get from it and maybe save a little more for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz G Wagon in black. My Mum thinks that it's a great car and goal for me to work towards. She said she would fully take control of the situation and do it all for me so I don't have to worry.

I was chilling in the kitchen at the kitchen table eating snack food and watching youtube for a while but then I got so bored so I decided to go up stairs and see Justin. I walked into his room to find he had a friend over, who i didn't even reconise until I had introduced myself to him and he said his name was Sean. OMG it's big sean! He must be working with Justin on a song or something. I left to let them get back to work.

I was back in my room and it was about 3:30pm. Kylie should be home from school or almost. So I sent her a text telling her to call me when she could.

It was only about 15 minutes until I got a text then a call straight after from Kylie. We chatted for a good two hours about random stuff such as jobs and stuff we have coming up. 

I finished on the phone and decided to have an early shower while Mum was still cooking dinner. I got into my Pj's and dinner was ready when I finished up in the bathroom. Dinner was normal just Justin, Mum and I chatting as usual. Mum cooked steak and vegetables which was nice and yum. But I was tired so I quickly finished and went up to bed.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up and looked around to find it was pitch black. I then looked back to my phone to see who was calling and to my suprise it was Luke. This is so weird why is he calling me it's 2 am.

"Hey Baby, come outside and see me." Luke said into the phone. What the hell is he on about! I slowly got out of bed and going downstairs to the front door. I slowly unlocked it making sure not to wake up the whole house.

I opened the door to find Luke laying in the garden wasted. My first thought was that I have to call Beau this is ridiculous. Luke is passed out completely. It was a couple of rings before Beau picked up.

"Hey Beau, It's Anna so I was wondering if you could come pick up Luke since he's actually passed out in my front garden?"

"Oh shit! I'll be over as quick as I can." He said hanging up the phone.

I only had to wait about ten mintues before Beau showed up. He imediately jumped out of the car and put Luke in the back seat. He apologised and told me he would take care of him when he got home and he didn't know if he would be at school tomorrow which I was pretty dissapointed about considering it is our last day and I wanted everyone to be there but it doesn't matter maybe next year.

He drove off and I went to lock up the door and go upstairs and back to bed. But just my luck Justin was standing at the top of the stairs looking down at me with a confused.

"Yes?" I said. I'm so tired and I have school so I really need to sleep right now. The last thing I want to do is speak to anyone.

"What are you doing and who were you talking to?" He questioned.

"Okay, not now Justin, I'm really tired and I need sleep but if your up before I leave for school I'll explain." He nodded and went walking back to his room while I walked up the stairs and went to mine. I got back into bed making sure to put my phone back on charge and drifted off to sleep.

All I know is that tomorrow is going to be very interesting.