I sat on my bed and listened to "idontwannabeyouanymore" as i grin like an idiot wishing that i would someday met Billie Eilish. Me and my mom have talked about concerts and her answer was always no, it never changed.

"Jesus christ, what happened to your face!" My older brother said pointing to me and making a big deal out of me smiling... a very large amount... maybe.

"Nothing, now get out! Leave! What do you even want?!" I shouted as I got off my bed and tried to push jackson out of your doorway but he managed to slip through my grasp.

"I was just seeming what you were doing."

"Thats the fakest lie you've ever told, tell me what the hell you want or ill get the gun" the gun, aw yes. A torcher method I would use anytime jack was being annoying. Not a real gun though. Its just a water gun. Imagine a real gun though! He wouldn't come back after that, okay wow thats not psychopathic at all.

"Okay fine, im going out to meet my friends. Mom said get your lazy ass out of the house. So come on" jack implied as he pushed me out of my room and followed behind me.

"No thanks? I would much rather sit in my room and stare at Cornelius run on his wheel then hangout with your dumbass friends" Cornelius is my hamster... it was a fun name until i got about 2 years in and realized what a mistake I've made.

"Yeah, who ever said anything about you hanging out with me?" Jackson said after putting a smirk across his face.

"Why would you even tell me then?!? What was the point!?" I really dont know why jackson is like this. Anytime we talk he burns the last brain cells i had left from our last conversation, he's straight up annoying.

"Just to rub in the fact that i have friends and you dont," he may have friends but he doesn't have anything else like a job, money, a car, a license for that matter, good grades, literally.. he has nothing else. K' maybe thats a little mean but just saying. "Anyways before you go into your 6th trance in the past 20 minutes, just go to like the pond or something"

That actually isn't a bad idea, i could bring my ukulele maybe write a new song. I have a mission to write 10 songs so when i get over my stage fright i can go sing them at like mic nights at bars... which im not allowed to be in since im 17 but its fine..

"Alec! Jesus christ woman! Just get outside okay? My friends are waiting for me so bye."

I follow jack outside after grabbing my ukulele and walk out the front door.

"Jack i dont know why it takes you 8 years to talk to your sister but jesus christ mate" a black haired boy said.

"Sorry, lets go" jack and his 5 other friends got onto there bikes and skateboards and started going down the side walk. The last guy who was behind everyone looked back at me and smiled before looking forward again and followed the rest. His smile kinda gave me shivers.