"No keep going. I wanna hear the story." Clint laughed with a smile. Not judging at all though.

"Ipanickedwhenhestoodclosetome."

Bruce raised an eyebrow as Tony spoke wat too fast for them to catch. "What?" He asked.

"I gay panicked okay!" Tony groaned out loudly, which made both Bruce and Clint look at each other with shocked looks.

"Didn't see that coming..." Clint mumbled awkwardly as he took a sip from his water bottle he just had pulled out, but Bruce just smiled.

"I did. I knew you had a crush on him."

"I don't have a crush on him Bruce! I admit he's hot. But I'm not in love with him." Tony moaned as he laid down on the grass irritatingly. "But that's not the worst part, I kind of...yelled at him."

Bruce raises his eyebrows. "For what?"

"For standing in my personal bubble and asking where I got my black eye."

Clint choked on his water as laugh took over his breath and he started couching wildly into his arm.

"Clint for god's sake." Bruce mumbled, but couldn't help but have a smile on his lips at his friend's reaction.

"There's more.." Tony said warningly, making Clint look up with a raised eyebrow.

"I kind of...told him that no one likes him and that everyone will hate him eventually..." Tony said awkwardly. He heard how Bruce whispered something to himself and how Clint started laughing again, laying down on his back with his hands on his chest with heavy breaths.

"I panicked! He was this close to finding out about my dad!" He said and showed a small space with his fingers which made Bruce groan under his breath.

"Did you do anything more? You apologized right?" He asked hopefully, but when Tony avoided his gaze, Bruce threw his head back. " Oh god you are so stubborn sometimes!"

"I'm not! You are!" Tony protested.

"Middle school comeback? Nice blow Stark." Clint commented and Tony gave him the finger sneakily so Bruce wouldn't notice him.

"That's it...you go and apologize to him now." Bruce commanded as he stood up with his arms over his chest like some kind of a boss.

Stark laughed. "Pff no..."

"Don't make me use your full name. I don't want to act like a mom!" Bruce said with an amusing smile. "You like him right?"

"No."

"Yes you do. So if you don't want to fuck this up, get your lazy ass up and go and apologize to him!"

Tony bit his lip hesitantly before letting out a deep sigh. "Yeah...maybe you're right."

Sweat was running down Steve's muscular back and soaked his white t-shirt. The sun burned his skin and his legs felt weak under him as he ran.

They had been playing for so long now and he took his chance to take a little break when the ball was kicked off the field. The blond squatted down a little and brushed off some sweat from his forehead with the end of his shirt, showing of a little part of his stomach.

"You okay buddy? Wanna take a break?" Sam asked as he stood at his side, also panting heavily after the almost two whole hours of running with only small breaks.

"No I'm fine..." he assured him with a small smile. He had told his friends about his and Tony's argument as they got ready for soccer practice. Both of them seemed irritated by the story, but there weren't any other big reactions. And Steve knew that the things Tony had said wasn't that mean, but it just hurt knowing that the words were meant for him, and the way Stark had said them made him feel weird.