Time to say goobye

(3 year time skip ahead)
(Ben)
It's been a few years now. I'd grown up well a lot. Lost my temper from time to time. Cried a thousand times.
The war had ended and the force was in balance. No all that was left for me was work and well a lot of it.
It took on the role of senate and Jedi grand master. Yes it was a lot of responsibility and stress but I know it's what rey would have wanted.
Time had changed yes. Names had changed including the Jedi and republic.
The Jedi now called The order of the Knights and the republic called the new order.
After the separatist and republic empire and rebellion resistance and first order, every system in our galaxy joined the new order. Promising no war but peace and alliances.
Each planet still held their identities just a treaty of peace and no tolerance to violence.
Finn and Poe stuck by me poe taking a major role in the order and Finn a role in the knights training them and guiding them. Like Finn every knight had been taught in both ways of the force. Light and dark. The balance. Attachment was allowed. Even anger to a certain extent was allowed. They could not risk a civil war again.
The new order and knights where stationed on naboo. After some distaste r happened from my last on corasont.
I stayed in the same house although I had been offered a much larger palace but I refused. Rey was still apart of me and I would hold onto every last piece of her I could.
She did visit from time to time guiding me when I was lost or when I missed he r. I had once told her to let go and that she held onto to much. But maybe it was a good thing to hold on especially to the people you love and care for. I'd come to realise over time that yes my mistakes of the past would haunt me but it made me a better leader understand how people feel and how power can manipulate someone's mind.
I never learnt to love again after rey I couldn't I missed her to much my heart ached every time thinking about her.
A few months ago I met a force sensitive young boy on canto-byte. He was a slave to the rich so I decided to adopt him. He had never been given a name just boy so I remnamed him leor. Just like my vision.
My story was now coming to an end less adventure more of a set course. Only one thing of my dark past lingered in my mind. Something snoke said to me when I was under his minipulation. He may of hurt me and lied to me but there was one thing he never lied about.
The dark rises with light to meet it.
————————————————————
That's it the story's over. I want to thank every single person for reading my story your all amaizing. I do have another reylo story up so if you like my writing feel free to check it out!
May the force be with you now forever and always
-c