Goodbyes

(Ben)
Me and poe sat in silence. Each to scared to speak or upset the other. Ben had hardly spoke since the day. Cancelling many people out of his life apart from Finn and Poe. They felt like brothers to him. And he knew they did to rey aswell.
"You guys ready"
Finn has walked through the door as Poe stood up to greet him. Ben staying where he was sat.
"How is he"
Finn whispered extremely quietly to Poe almost so Ben didn't hear.
"Struggling. I'm worried for him"
"Everyone is. People are starting to order a new senate. At this time now though I still think we need to focus on Ben at the minute"
"Why Ben"
"People want him to rebuild the Jedi still and take charge of the new senate to avoid any problems between the republic and the Jedi"
"Is he ready after everything"
"That's exactly what I thought"
"We can speak to him about it tomorrow now is it's time to celebrate rey today is her day"
The boys turned back to Ben and Finn knelt beside him.
"You ready"
"As I'll ever be"
The streets of naboo where lit with golden candles and the sky was dark and grey. Ben had requested for rey to be buried with leia and his grandmother padme. The symbolise her belonging to the family. People gathered from all across the galaxy lining the street side allowing the parade to pass. Similar to leia reys body had become one with the force so a small box was carried by Ben at the front full of her clothes and light saber.
Once they arrived the memorial they gathered around in a small circle of her close friends and people she knew the best.
Ben stood quietly for the whole service knowing if he decided to say something he would break down and be unable to control his feelings .
Several hours passed and the service was over. Ben stayed behind after everyone had left. Dim lights at each wall of the room.
"I miss you. Never thought this would happen. I'm not ready I can't rebuild something I destroyed. I heard whispers they want me to rule the senate and the Jedi. I need you back rey. Not just for the Jedi but for me. Our future together. I wanted so many things for us. A family. A wedding. Birthdays. Trips. Guess it's just me now. What am I going to do? I can't do this without you."
"Your stronger than you know"
'What' Ben thought he recognised that's voice. His eyes began to swell as he turned around from where he was stood.
"Rey"
"Ben"
"Your back"
"No ones ever  really gone"
Ben ran to rey to hug her. His girl. His other half. The dyad.
"I love you Ben"
"I know"
"I will always be with you"
And with that rey vanished into the abyss only leaving love and hope.
————————————————————
Hiiii OMG I'm crying. I'm fine. Anyway hope you like the chapter it took so long to write and I'm sorry I'm not the best at uploading.
Don't know if anyone knew but the new CEO of Disney is going to be making a sequel to the rise of skywalker and is being back Ben!!
Hopefully that makes everyone's day because it did mine!
I can't waittttt for it!
Anyway hope everyone is safe and your all amazing!
May the force be with you always
-c