Episode 12: fresh start

(Rey)
Me and Ben set on course for Naboo. The planet of peace and greenery. Me and Ben sat in the cockpit of the falcon piloting through hyper space.
The blue light surrounded us and could hear only slight whips of wind throughout the space .
"You do know that you can put the ship in autopilot?" I questioned Ben
"I am aware it just reminds me of being  little with my dad"
"He forgives you ya know"
"Yeah I do . He spoke to me" I was puzzled by bens words only thinking that you could enter back into the  minds of others if they used the force
"Ben how?"
"It was after you left me on the Death Star he was just there I guess a figment of my imagination but it wasn't he was a really person he was there. He talked to me like he did on star killer base he told me he forgave me and well I believed him he seemed genuine and Senceir and I don't know how I felt . Threw my light saber into the sea that's the minute kylo ren died for good. It took a lot of effort and hard work but thank you rey I never actually thanked you for turning me ."
"Ben you mean the galaxy to me. You helped your self you don't have to thank me."
"Rey I do your beautiful on the inside and out and I will always love you my dyad" Ben said jokingly
"Not as much as I will love you Ben solo"
With that Ben switched the ship into autopilot and held rey close in his arms. His long raven hair brushed across her face and could feel is breathe on her skin. He pressed his lips against hers and held her even closer. Rey flung her arms around Ben and earned for more.
"Ben...."
"I know"
Ben carried rey out of the cockpit in her arms and headed down the hall.
————————————————————
Heyo don't judge me ok Ik Ik but I'm not writing that 😂
Hope you guys like the chapter I don't have a mention for today and I haven't been uploading the best lately but I am trying so don't panic.
Hope you liked the chapter leave any ideas for the story
-c