Episode 20: Jakku

(This is just a fill in part for the story so you know where we are as I did a time skip)
Ben has told every thing about his encounter with the force ghost of snoke and how he felt the darkness growing larger.
Rey has decided to keep it all a secret she had told Ben that Luke had visited her and now she was destined to bring balance to the force with him and then belonging and dyad that they shared with each other.
Ok back to the story!
————————————————————
(Rey)
Me and Ben had been stationed in Naboo after arriving back from velour. Their new home was beautiful. A washed brown colour with tiled red roofs. An array of flowers cascaded down the side of the building covering many windows that they had.
Growing from their bedroom they had a arched balcony with a hand rail washed with small violets and daisies.
Over looking the balcony was a large lake surrounded by trees and all sorts of greenery. They had the chance to wake up every morning to the sweet song of birds and local wild life. In the distance you could hear small laughs of the nearby children from the village and smells of the local bakery around the corner. The decor of their house was rather luxurious and old fashioned. Almost royal. The walls plastered in a dark red with golden rims and small tapestries on the walls and ceilings. They had soft and homey furniture. Their house consisted of 4 bedrooms 3 bathroom a spacious kitchen and dinning room and a open living room. It was more than anything rey could ever imagine. The thought of how far she had come. From a scavenger on jakku living in a scraped macheine then an apprentice of Han Solo to a Padawan Jedi training with Luke. Then the thought of how she brought back Ben solo found who she was and defeated palpatine and now how she was going to face the darkness.
Today was the day she was going to leave. It was early in the morning. Extremely early. The sun had yet to rise and Ben was sleeping softly next to her. She had already packed a bag. Consisting of a first aid bag her light saber, an extra blaster , a spare set of clothes and enough food and water for 3 days. She placed a letter into a envelope on Bens bed table
Ben my love
It melts my heart to leave you but this is my destiny. My final destiny. I will come back this is not the end. Please on matter do you follow me I can do this so please let me. Thankyou for changing my entire life. You brought me happiness,laughter and love. Stay safe my love and I will come back as soon as I can.
Rey x
I shiver sent down her spine and she traced her words she wrote in her mind. She stared at Ben one last time and placed a kiss on his forehead. This was it no turning back now.
She opened the large oak door that held entrance to their new home. Clambering onto the falcon rey sat her bag down into her old quarters and headed for the cockpit. She set course for her old home. Full of pain and starvation. But not anymore. She was now worth so much more.
————————————————————
Pleaseeeeeeee don't kill me I haven't uploaded in over a week I'm so sorry. I literally have no excuse but I know how to cheer you up.... Star Wars memes! ;)

 Star Wars memes! ;)

Happy now ??Ok stay safe and healthy!! May the force be with you always-c

Happy now ??
Ok stay safe and healthy!!
May the force be with you always
-c