Episode 15: the akawakening

(Rey)
I stepped out of the falcon into the hot and humid climate of tatoine. I easily found the sky walkers home. I didn't know what to all it so I just kept my mouth shut as me and Ben approached the abandoned hut.
As we neared Ben took out a dark Maroon cloth with a worn out leather band attached to it. He reached out for my hand and we held each other's . Kneeling on the ground Ben placed the cloth onto the sandy floor.
I held Leias saber and Ben holding Anakins. In sync we placed the sabers on the cloth and Ben wrapped them with prestige care. Once wrapped we placed our hands on the cloth and pushed them down deep into the sandy planet.
We stood staring at the Lunic sun and it's rays beaming on our faces. The two moons shone high through the horizon.
"I never got to say goodbye to my mother."
"She didn't have to you had already turned back to Ben and that was enough for her"
"But I never got to apologise"
"She didn't hate you she never could she just missed you. She knew how badly you had suffered and she partly blamed herself for the loss of you. She felt like she had neglected you she was wrong it was snoke it was all him and he's gone now and he can't hurt us."
"Yeah I hope so"
"Ben what do you mean by you hope so? The sith is abolished"
"I know I just feel like there is still something to come"
We stood in the subset of planet when I felt a tug in the force. It felt like someone had been awoken. Something dark.
"Ben"
"I know we need to go to velour they have kyber crystals there I have enough to make the hilts."
"Let's go"
With that we boarded the falcon and set for velour.
————————————————————
Hey so this has now completely driven away from the plot of tros finally so hope you like it.
Recognition goes to Loca_Girl her reylo story called if only is amaizing you guys should definitely check it out!
Don't forget to vote for the story if  you like it and comment any ideas
May the force be with you always
-c