Dust

(Rey)
I entered the atmosphere of the humid planet it's climate hitting her body as she entered. She headed north tracking the dark force she had been dreading. Why it was coming from the Nima outpost she didn't know.
She landed the falcon a safe distance so she wouldn't be recognised. Heading towards the sand dunes she saw a luminous red glow in the distance. This was is she thought not turning back no running away a fight lay before her and she would use all her strength to defeat it. She kept on walking until she was close enough to see the figure and face of her opponent.
She had long blonde hair and blue eyes although shorter than rey she was extremely muscular.
"Oh what an honour the famous scavenger Jedi so what should I call you? The chosen one? Weak?"
"Rey will Do"
"How sad you should know who I am jessina snoke daughter of the supreme leader air of darkness I am your downfall"
"And your faith with yourself is yours like your father."
With that jessina slashed her saber towards Rey and she dodged it by hitting hers in return rey tired to pierce at her arm but she had already blocked her attack. Their light saber swung in the dusty planet making a cyclone of sand form around the yellow and red sparks radiating off each other's.
"You are nothing against"
Jessinas saber locked in with reys
"You where born nothing you are nothing your story is empty"
Rey felt a rush flow through her jolting back slightly nearly loosing balance.
Jessina threw rey only her back softened by the dense of the sand.
"Your weak"
Jessina paced over to rey and towered over her.
"Your no Jedi just a little girl with a sword who can dodge a few strikes. No one cares about you. You have no family."
Pain soared through rey and the evil women pressed her saber lightly on reys face the red glow radiating her skin.
"You have killed no one a few blind storm troopers but even that was a struggle. There's no Ben solo to save you now."
With all her might rey push jessina away from her. The pain still swam I'm reys veins although ignoring it and ran towards her and towered over her body as she had moments ago
"That's where you're wrong I killed palpatine he was my grandfather. I am all the Jedi. The dyad in the force. And I will be your downfall."
"Your no palpatine"
"And your no master just a master of evil"
With that she slashed jessinas body ending the last of the darkness she had completed her destiny. She had brought balance after so long. So much effort time and strength all led to this momment.
Her mind drew back to the pain she oathed. Her vision began to where away as she fought her way back to the falcon.
"Ben"
She called out and with that the darkness caved in.
————————————————————
Helooooo hope you liked the chapter!!!!!!
Ummmmm I don't know what to say but vote and comment if you like it I guess ;)
May the force be with you always
-c