Episode 11: places

Hey just wanted to say before starting I am sorry I haven't uploaded in a few days it's because I was really tired and just wanted a break for a bit but I'm back so let's get started in the chapter!!!!
——————————————————
(Rey)
It was the day. The day my new life started with Ben. Just me and him on Naboo we were the lay of the Jedi and we would do everything in our power to regain its numbers.
Finn and Poe had called an emergency resistance meeting before we left and we had no over chive than to join them.
Many fighters,pilots,mechanics,medics and hundereds more gathered in the assembly hall.
"As you now the war is over" Poe exclaimed loud enough for people to hear him " although we may think the galaxy is at immediate peace. I'm afraid it isn't. I will be sending many squadrons to numerous systems to regain civilisations and communities that have been destroyed throughout the countless years. Any first order sympathisers will not be tolerated. They will he brought back as prisoner and will be punished according to their actions . Many of you know for thousands of years the Jedi where the defenders of peace and justice in the galaxy. Therefore it is time for them to return . As you all know we are lucky enough to have the last of the religion with us . Ben and rey . Today they will leave us to regain the Jedi and bring balance in the force ." Numerous groups began to whispers such things to one another. Ben walked to the front of the hall . He had never spoken to the resistance before and not many agreed with him because of his past.
"Traitor!" Some one shouted from the right of the group . Ben lowered him head . I tried to do something but I couldn't I just stood their . It hurt me that people still thought he was ren . How could they?
"I know it's fine .what I did as kylo ren was unforgivable and I don't expect you guys to trust me but you can at least trust rey . And Finn and poe ? I'm not making excuses I'm willing to pay any price for what I did. My mind had been twisted and minipulated since I was young by snoke. He would try to speak to me telling me what the dark side had to offer. During my Jedi training with my uncle he would be there I could see him through the force. At one point it all got to much I surrendered to him and gave into the dark. I hurt many people and I will put it right. The first order is dead. Palpatine is dead. And kylo ren is dead."
You could tell that Ben had spoken in front of a large group before he was extremely confident
"Me and rey will bring peace and balance together as one ." Ben said staring at my eyes.

Hours later we where prepared to go everyone had said their goodbyes and that's when Finn and Poe approached me
" Ben can we speak with you a moment" Poe said approaching him.
The three boys drifted to the side away from rey and the Falcon.
"We know about you two so" "sorry what me and who" Ben interrupted Finn " you and rey you might not want to admit it but you two belong together the force was right" Finn finished
"When Leia passed she said to give it to rey but I never found the right momment and then you returned and it gave me another idea" Poe spoke
"Me and Poe are basically the only family she has and there fore we give permission for when the moment is right to marry her we know oh are Jedi but that's all changing and you two are destined for each other" Finn had a smile perching upon his mouth
"I... I don't"
"You do know" Finn Said
Poe handed Ben a blue sapphire ring with a sliver band engraved on the inside said "may the force be with you always" . It was time for the sky walkers to return.
————————————————————
Hi. Bit of a gap filler this one but that never hurt anyone see you tomorrow for another chapter as well.
Also this chapters mention goes to Juplante she just started her new book today about Ben and it's amaizing please go check it out!
May the force be with you always
-c