Episode 7: this is were we begin

(Rey)
I woke up the next day with Ben in my arms. His presence soothes me . I was cautious not wake him as I heard the bustle of the people living their daily lives outside . I already New it was late but I'm guessing Ben was having non of it . His Lucious black locks drifted infront of his face and his beautiful eyes remained shut. His musclular physique was hard to ignore yes it was nothing I wasn't used to. I brushed some of his hair out of his face to reveal his solid cheek bone . Gently I place a kiss infront on his head. Why was he so precious ??
I grasped his hand in mine placing circles on his palm. Unintentionally I found my self looking into his mind. His dream was of me and him in the future . We were in a lucious park filled with array of colourful flowers around us. We held each other's hands and watched two toddlers play in front of us. Our children I guess. One girl . One boy . Ben ran over to them and scooped them up in his arms.
"Sachi and leor  what to you two think you are doing?"
His time was soft and cheeky . A large smile grew upon his face . I walked over to the three and joined in with the laughter .
"Mummy use your magic" the little girl whinned pulling at my sleeve.
Within moments a daisy floated into her long blonde hair, blowing gently in the breeze.
As his dream came to an end I felt his hand hold mine.
"Hello sleepy head" I said jokingly stroking his hair
"Hmmm morning" he sounded cute and grumpy at the same time as the morning sun reflected on his face
"Enjoy your dream?" I asked not knowing if he knew I had also seen it
"Magical" he said gazing into my eyes "just magical"
I felt him rush his hands through my hair undoing my three buns I usually wore .
"I like it down rey"
————————————————————
Awwww this chapter was short but sweet am I right 🥺
Ok some of you may be questioning the name choice
Sachi means miracle of love
Leor means light
I thought these names kinda fit the whole story and that so I hope you like them.
May the force be with you always
-c