Episode 8: Encounters

A/N heyyyy juts wanted to say before we start I'm gonna post like five chapters tonight cos I have had a really good idea and I will forget it if I don't write about it 😂
Anyway hope you like the chapter!!
——————————————————
(Ben)
As I walked away from reys camp I saw a group of rebel ground fighters. They were engaged in a meeting on preparing to restore any damage led by the first order through the many years .
Gleaming out in the ground a girl stared back at me. Her eyes bright blue and her hair was long and blonde. I noticed her exclude herself and walk towards me.
"Can I help you with any thing you look new around here?"
Her voice seemed gentle like reys before we entered snokes throne room around a year ago.
"Oh..um I was just going to my training course but thank you anyway."
I began to turn on my head but the girl managed to interrupt
"So I don't get to know who you are then"
Ben felt puzzled no body knew who he was and he didn't want that to change any time sooner
"Oh I'm nobody" Ben felt her sapphire eyes motion to his utility belt glaring at his lightsaber
"Well judging by that I'm guessing your not nobody or your a scum and stole it"
Ben felt taken back by the words. All of those years calling others scum but he had yet never been called one himself.
"Oh...umm I am just delivering it to some one"
"And who may that be" Ben knew rey liked to talk but my god did this girl ever close her mouth. This is why he never had many friends. Conversation. He hated it at least with rey he could juts speak through the force or she could read his mind and know what was wrong .
"And your name" the girl pressed on
"Ben...solo" filled with regret he knew he had juts made a huge mistake.
"Ben solo??"
"No..no I meant Glen Golo" Ben could tell he was not very persuasive "yeah glen.Hi nice to meet you I'm glen" why did he have to feel so awkward he knew if this was a tv-show right this second rey would swoop in and save the day. But no just Ben and his big big mouth.
"Han solo? General Organa ? Now that explains the saber"
"Umm I have to go"
"I'll see you around then Ben, I'm Jess by the way"
With that she floated back into the crowd.
Finn damn it. He was late for his training.
————————————————————
Right hey and know what your all thinking what the hell is the point of this chapter?
Um well it's basically just leading up to something bigger so don't be mad at it.
Another chapter up in about na hour beacause i didn't upload yesterday. 😐
This chapters mention goes to EmilyLovett thank you for reading my book and adding it to your reading list it really means a lot 😊
May the force be with you always
-c