39

I UPDATED AGAIN WOO!

⚠️Warning: this chapter contains mentions of rape and discussions of torture it will be signified with ⚠️ at the beginning at end of the section. Do not read if these subjects are triggering or make you uncomfortable.

Read the end for voting on what you want my next book to be. It down to two options now.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. They're aren't many left and we're almost at the end of the story.💜

It was a waiting game.

A waiting game for them all to catch Jang in the act.

For Jang, it was waiting for the instructions from his boss. For the boss to explain the next steps of the plan and how he will have to perform his role well.

He's been doing a great job so far- he believes. Hasn't left any evidence, caused no suspicions, deeply disturbed Yoongi, pleased his superior. It was all going incredibly smoothly.

He's out alone at the moment. Currently seated on a rickety, old bench located near lush green grass, trees the height of skyscrapers (*screams in Demi Lovato*) with birds nestled on the branches.

He's reached the discussed meeting grounds. The area where they had agreed to meet. Where Jang had come to greet Yoongi's father.

Yoongi's father was a vile man. Always using others for his dirty work. Offering large sums of money or promising revenge depending on who he manipulated into helping.

The man hadn't aged well. He was already 43 when Yoongi was born. Opting to impregnate a young 20 year old and then kill her once Yoongi was born. Now Yoongi was 21 and he was 64. He had gone grey, his hair now wiry and facing many different directions. You could tell he was once attractive with the large button nose and high cheek bones. Now accompanied with deep wrinkles running in little valleys across his skin.

His suit he had arrived in was crisp and expensive, not allowing his age to be deceptive. Showing he had authority and could hold his own.

Cho Li Pan also known as Mr. Azrail. He earned his name as Azrail as it means to be the Angel of death. He was deceitful, luring you in with your desires and then murdering you with the faith and hope you placed in him. A true Devil. He couldn't be trusted. He couldn't be mislead or tricked. He would always come out on top. He never gave Yoongi his name, believed no omega deserved his blood or empire. Instead the boy took his mother's maiden name (not that his mother and father were married anyway).

_____________________________________________

He had arrived with Kyle to meet Jang on what should happen next. This was Jang's first time meeting Kyle. The male sent alarm bells of in his head, he made a note to keep his distance.

They had conversed for a little over an hour, the whole time Kyle's eyes were piercing into his skull, never faulting in making Jang's spine crawl.

⚠️
The two males had made disturbing comments on what they want to do with Yoongi themselves. Detailed descriptions on how they would rape and torture him.

Tie him up to a wall, table or a bed and slice open his skin, carve in words. Cut out his tongue and watch him gurgle on his own blood. Rape him either themselves or with objects they could find; food, glass, sex toys, metal poles, anything that they would find suitable. The measly man had went as far as discussing swords and knives they could rape him with, killing two birds with one stone.

Other ideas were made on how they would kill him. Drowning, poison, fire, stabbing, starvation, dehydration, draining his body of blood, all slow processes.

Jang was deeply disturbed but knew he couldn't risk going against their orders. Knowing he would be murdered alongside his friend they have kidnapped.
⚠️

He knew he needed to continue with the plan, give them both Yoongi so that him and his friend were free, safe.

He sat there, stomach nauseous. Listening to the vile things they were saying and just waited, waited until he could leave and execute the plan as quick as possible.

It was around ten more minutes before the two vulgar men had bid their departure. Jang had wondered back to the house slowly. Hoping to get images of a mangled Yoongi out of his head. Guilt building up in his veins. However, he was determined to save his friend from the awful place and free himself of the shackled chains encased on his wrists.

Yoongi's father held the key.

He was going to do anything he could to get it.

A/N: it's now down to only two options. The least voted for from the last chapter was Vminkook.
It's now down to Jungkook x BTS only.

🧡Read till the end before voting. The voting options are at the end!🧡

There options are:
Omega verse
Littlespace

The omega verse story is described in the last chapter alongside the little space story. Which ever story doesn't win will most likely be written after the winning option is completed.

However, I have been asked if I could make Jungkook a little in the omega verse story. I am happy to do so. If you would want a little Jungkook, there will be an option for that also. The story would not include a forced little space scenario as that is the storyline for the other book.

Please make sure you have read the previous chapter note on the description of the stories.

Vote below:

Option 1) forced littlespace story💛

Option 2) BTS x Jungkook Omegaverse🧡

Option 3) BTS x Jungkook Omegaverse with littlespace❤️

Any further comments:💜