27

⚠️Warning: violence.⚠️

I can't remember if it's proof read or not so apologies if I've made any mistakes!💜

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end...

A soft breeze on his face becomes apparent, bringing the fragile boy out of his slumber and into consciousness.

As soon as Yoongi is awake, he is met with a cold, empty bed. The sheets are ruffled and tangled into his legs. He flutters open his eyes to see a face leering over his own. His eyesight is blurry at first but after blinking a few times, the face peering down at him is identifiable. He now knows that the breeze he felt on his face was the warm breath of a familiar omega.

The round orbs zoning in on him are stern, gazing right into his soul. The dominance the other is giving causes his body to shiver involuntarily in both fright and submission.

The male above him is unpredictable and dangerous in the boys opinion. His fear only increases when the other smiles.

No not smiles. Grins. It's a twisted grin. A grin that makes your stomach knot in anticipation. It makes each and every hair on the body stand on high alert. It forces his arteries to pulse uneasily and senses to be heightened. It's a full 20 minutes of strong eye contact and crooked teeth before the creepy male says something to him.

"*sighs* what to do with you now?"

It's a rhetorical question, he knows not to reply although he's desperate to ask, hoping it won't result in something malicious like he's expecting.

"How do I punish you for being disobedient? Hmmm?"

It's another rhetorical question but it causes Yoongi to freeze. Punish? Why? What did he do? Why is Jang talking about a punishment?

"You should've behaved for me sweetie. I specifically remember telling you to not talk unless spoken to, do you remember that? I also thought you would stop being so close to the others."

When Jang sees the other boy look at him in ultimate confusion he tuts.

"Maybe I should help... jog your memory."

The boy's hands are forced down above his head into the mattress and Jang sits on his body. The other hand wraps around the pale boy's throat. The pressure is uncomfortable, not something he can tolerate. Although he now remembers what had happened in his bedroom, what Jang had said.

"Remember now princess?"

He nods his head as much as he can manage, unable to reply verbally. The nickname bringing back more hidden memories of his past life.

Jang offers a devilish smirk. "Good boy."

"But you broke a rule princess, remember the punishments I said last time?"

Tears begin to form at his waterline, he prays that Jang won't touch him sexually, he'd much prefer being punched a few times instead.

"Which do you choose princess?"

"Can I use you?"

He receives whimpers and thrashing in response.

"Well looks like you choose to be my punching bag then huh?"

Yoongi nods in hopes that he gets the second option, knowing he couldn't fight back either way. No one would hear him anyway. Actually quite grateful he was given the option.