26

Apologies for any mistakes, I didn't do an in depth edit.

Several apologies later...

A brook of warm pink water flutters across the white ceramic tub. The foamy bubbles lay like the clouds that settle on the sunset of gentle hues, both pink and orange. It's a fantasy for the pouty boy. A heaven he often enjoys, practically glowing in anticipation to submerge in the glimmering bath water.

The sweet cherry smell of the bath salts and soaps invade the noses of Jungkook and Yoongi. Both sighing in content at the essence coating the room.

Jungkook turns back to the dazed omega seated on the toilet seat lid and lifts him back up to a standing position. He pulls off Yoongi's clothes with a gentle smile before  lifting the smaller into the bath tub.

The boy relaxes, in the warm water blanketing his body. The radiant heat engulfing him like a gentle, loving embrace. The small bubbles fizzle slightly as they cascade down the pretty legs that emerge from the surface. All tension seemingly leaves his muscles and is replaced by a sickly sweet honey feeling oozing throughout each limb in its place.

Yoongi thoroughly enjoys the familiar pleasure with an embarrassed smile sitting on his lips.

"Sowwy Kookie."

His pout is absolutely adorable and would immediately refrain Jungkook from getting mad if he could ever have been towards the black-haired beauty. Instead Jungkook is smiling down at the boy. He runs his fingers through the silky black hair a few times before bopping the pink button nose.

"That's okay bub. It was my fault and my little cutie deserves millions of apologies from me."

The small boy breaks out into a giggle at the action with his full gummy smile on display. Jungkook coos loudly at the sight and continues with his soft touches, proceeding with small tickles, light pokes and small kisses placed on the boys face. Each action provides him with the giggles and wide smiles he loves to see.

Eventually he stops to grab the soap and shampoo. Each scented Vanilla (per the others' request) as it fit with the omega's natural scent. The natural scent he possesses is both relaxing and intoxicating to the others in the household.

The wash cloth is lathered in the sweet smelling liquid before he begins to scrub the boy tenderly, leaving rivers of foam in his tracks. Small, circular motions tracked across the snowy skin. The touch is enjoyable as the gentle actions suit the moment.

Of course Jungkook chooses to ignore the small self made and given scars that lay on the pure skin, knowing that the past is both sensitive and dangerous for the small boy.

Yoongi closes his eyes as he feels Jungkook's hands begin to massage shampoo into his thick locks of hair. His scalp receiving the delicious treatment. The feeling incredibly pleasurable allowing small breathy moans to emit from the pink, shiny lips.

Jungkook chuckles at Yoongi's response, used to the noises that occur at every bath time he's ever encountered when it gets to his hair. The younger has always loved having his hair played with, it can lull him to sleep, sedate him, wake him up and sometimes turn him on (depending on the situation).

Unfortunately the heavenly sense stops when it becomes time to rinse out the suds clinging to the strands of hair in a shiny web. His head is tipped back as the cup of water is ran through his hair, long fingers following shortly after. His eyes remain closed to enjoy the ambience of the dripping water and enjoyable pressure.

The cup is used a few more times on his head before changing to his body. Having Jungkook clean him isn't odd or awkward. Instead it's sweet, both trusting with each other and comfortable, the same with the rest of the members. Yoongi loves every bath time as it is always so soft and loving. It leaves him so giddy and relaxed afterwards for so long.