28

Another update because the last chapter was on the sad side. This chapter is quite short. Enjoy💜

When he finally finishes colouring it's beginning to get dark. His eyes are tinted a pinkish colour due to concentrating on something for hours. His hand aches, all cramped up from the extensive work out.

His hair is a little more messy then when he had started. A few strands fallen to frame his face cutely. His elbows are tingly with pins and needles after relieving themselves from the constant pressure of holding himself up to lean over the table enough to reach the whole of his paper.

The A3 sheet is covered in extremely pretty patterns. Adorable little drawings in all different shapes and sizes overlapping in an extensive range of colours. He is extremely proud of the result. He high fives himself and claps a few times giggling to himself at how pretty it looks.

He takes it to his bedroom and hangs it up next to a few others. Once pinned up to his satisfaction he steps back and admired it a little longer.

________________________________

A new thought dominates his head, where is everyone? The whole place is silent and he hasn't spotted anyone yet. Now looking at the time. Just past 6 o'clock. Usually Jin is cooking by now or has already, but he hasn't seen or heard the said male in a long time.

Eyebrows furrowed, he leaves his room and heads straight to the living room. No one. It's empty. He's confused.

Turning on his heel he walks to the bedrooms now checking each one. He checks Jungkook's room first and then Taehyung as those two are usually loud at this time. Both rooms are empty. He travels to Jimin's room receiving the same outcome. A few toys strewn about and the wardrobe left open, nothing unusual.

Slightly worried about being alone, he heads to Hoseok's room to find it also empty. No signs of anyone even touching anything in there. The bed neat and tidy. Not even any signs of dust. The cleanness scares him a little and so heads to Namjoon's bedroom instead.

Namjoon's room is mostly clean. Except the scattered books and document on his desk. Everywhere else is tidy though. He whimpers as his fear begins to increase. His eyes water at the idea of being forgotten and being alone now that it's almost dark. He doesn't feel safe. He quickly grabs Namjoon's shirt, that's obviously been worn but is hanging up, stuffing his face into it and sniffing it. The scent helps him calm down.

Then he hears movement from somewhere in the dorm. He panics as he thinks he is alone. Terrified of there being an intruder in the house. His scent going crazy in fear.

Then Namjoon's door opens.

It's Hoseok. He must've smelt Yoongi's fear because he rushes over the omega. Who is now scrunched down by the side of the bed with the shirt balled into his face. Breathing laboured.

Hoseok takes the boy's hands.
"Shhhhh shhhhhh it's okay sweetheart, it's okay. It's just Seokie."
He takes the boy into his arms calming down his breathing. Releasing alpha pheromones.

"What's the matter sunshine?"

"Y-Yoonie f-f-fwightened an-a-a-and n-no one wa-wa-wa-was h-home. Thought S-Seokie was an in-in-intruder. Yoonie t-thought he was a-a-alone."

"Awwww sweetheart. We were all napping in Jang's room. Just sleepy mmkay?"

"A-all in-in Jang's room?" It comes out in a whisper and with a slight hint of sadness.

"Yes Yoonie, everyone but Kookie and TaeTae, they're still shopping."

"I-I-O-okay."

Hoseok allows him to calm down a little more before taking him to the others. He is holding his hand as he waddles alongside the alpha.

They enter the room and the door startles Jimin awake. He looks up to see Hoseok and Yoongi come in to the room.

Hoseok whispers to Jimin to not wake the others up. "Yoonie didn't know where we all were and got a little freaked out, didn't you sweetie?"

Yoongi nods his head still feeling a little anxious right now.

Jimin gets up carefully and rushes over to Yoongi and gives him a huge hug and a big kiss. Yoongi giggles quietly.

"You two can go wait in the kitchen or living room if you'd like I'm going to wake the others."

"Jimin bobs his head quickly and rushes out dragging Yoongi's hand. The pale boy giggles after him until they reach the living room. He is yanked into cuddling with Jimin. Both giggling and sharing kisses as they hold each other tight. All anxiousness seeping out of Yoongi quickly.

Although Jimin notices a few blemishes on Yoongi's body plus his slightly swollen lip. He worries for a few minutes before dismissing it to clumsiness and deep concentration as Yoongi does tend to bite his lip often. The voice in the back of his head is yelling about the suspicious discovery, but he's too tired to focus on it.

A/N: I just want fluff already, but I guess the storyline is more important🥺