Chapter Seven

Himeko's POV

"N-no you guys go ahead..." I said to Riko-san who was trying to push me out of my room.

"Come on! You look so cute in your bikini!" she said, determined to get me out to the beach. "Besides, they're all waiting!"

The truth is that I'm a bit embarrassed. I don't know why, I just am. I was trying to stand my ground. Oh well, let's put an emphasis on trying. I was dragged out of the room anyways.

"N-no!" I yelled but it didn't do anything. Thank god we stopped but we were already at the beach.

"KAWAII!!!" the senpais yelled. Soon I was surrounded by them.

"Ara..." I muttered.

"Oi, keep acting like you and you'll be feasted upon by these idiots," Riko-san said. "They look hungry already!"

"Miyuki-chan," I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Kuroko-kun.

"I-is something wrong?" I asked but he shook his head.

"Hold on," he said. Then, Kuroko-kun suddenly carried me in his arms and started running.

"K-kuroko-kun!" I yelled, practically startled out of my mind.

"Oi!!! Don't do something you can't do you slowpoke!" Kagami-kun said, suddenly running beside us. He took me in his arms this time and sprinted away.

"What the hell is going on?!?!" I yelled.

"Paparazzi," Kagami-kun muttered and my eyes went wide. I hid myself in his chest as he ran.  

____________________________________________________ 

Kuroko's POV

"Oi Hime!!" I heard an familiar voice say. I turned around and saw a tall guy with auburn hair and blue eyes.

"Hiro?!" Miyuki whispered. Kagami let her down since we were safe from the paparazzi. We were hiding behind a big boulder by the beach.

"Hime!!! I missed you!" he yelled and attacked Miyuki and pulled her into a bear hug.

"Please put me down and stop calling me Hime," Miyuki said and I laughed at how cute she looked since she was squished between her brother's arms. Kagami laughed as well.

What intrigued me is that they looked nothing alike. How could they be siblings? Once the guys named Hiro put Miyuki down, we bowed at the stranger who did the same to us.

"Kagashima Hiro, Hime's big brother," he said, introducing himself to us.

"Onii-chan, this is Tetsuya Kuroko and Taiga Kagami."

Hiro nodded and smiled widely at us.

"Hiro-nii, I haven't seen you since I came back," Miyuki said to her brother.

"Yeah well I was out in Chicago hanging out with Mick and the others. They miss you like hell," he said. "Too bad I'll be leaving though. I'm headed for Italy tonight."

"You're leaving again?" Miyuki asked and Hiro nodded.  

___________________________________________________ 

Himeko's POV

That's too bad. I just saw my brother then he's leaving again. It can't be helped. He's as busy as my dad except he actually finds time for me. In my place, I'm supposed to be the one giving up time to help my dad with his business. It's a unique relationship, if you can even call it one.

"I guess I'll see you in a few months' time. BUT I can give my afternoon to you! I'll just go change. Ja," Hiro-nii said and I nodded. He waved and skipped away.